. With a population of 13 million people, Buenos Aires is Latin America's third largest city and is one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities. Buenos Aires blends arts, fashion, sports, and nightlife to achieve the perfect combination of sophistication and fun. The city has also been described as the "Paris" of South America for its European style and architecture.
It seems hard to find another city in Latin America with so much passion and excitement. Largely because Buenos Aires is amazingly still undiscovered by most tourists, you will quickly be embraced by locals (porteños) happy to meet foreigners. With high standards of living, very low crime rates, high percentage of English speakers, and an underdeveloped tourism crowd, Tours Gone Wild clients have found Buenos Aires an ideal spot for a Vacation of a Lifetime!
* Main Airports: Ezeiza International Airport (EZE), Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP)
* Language: Spanish
* When to go: Year Round, but nightlife dies a bit between late December & January
* Weather: Nov - May: 80F - 60F; Jun - Oct: 60F - 45F
* Currency: Peso, 3.3 – 3.8 Pesos to the dollar
* Special Events: Tango Festival (August), Creamfields Music Festival (November), South America Music Conference
* Population: 3 Million in city, 13 million total including outskirts
* Tourist Attractions: Colon Theatre, Plaza de Mayo, La Boca, San Telmo, Recoleta Cemetery, Florida Street (Shopping)