Do Not Stay at the Best Value Inn
The Best Value Inn in North Chalreston is absolutely repulsive in every way. The reviews mentioning roaches are not lying. There are tons of them. I found them crawling on my toothbrush in the morning. Just disgusting. The breakfast is food poisoning waiting to happen with the sausage gravy heated to not quite warm. It is sitting on the counter for the entire morning and you are supposed to microwave it! Who would eat the food after seeing the roaches anyway? The water was sketchy as to being any single temperature. Sometimes scalding and others icy. The pool is filthy. I can't say enough bad about the place. Simply suffice it to say that staying here would be a fools plan and I was the fool.