Departure: Every Day
Length: 10 Days - 9 Nights
Type: Egypt Tour Package
Pick up: Cairo international airport
Return: Cairo international airport
Guide: Private Egyptlogist Tour Guide
Price: From: 1055 USD
Tour Egypt Itinerary :
Day 1: Arrival Cairo, visit Egypt
In your arrival in Egypt at Cairo airport you will be met and assisted by our travel & tour representative, who, will escort to your hotel in Cairo for check in and relax. In the evening an optional dinner cruise with belly dance show, then back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: visit Egypt, pyramids
After Breakfast, start your visit in Egypt, sightseeing tour in Giza to visit the great pyramids of Egypt, the Sphinx and ValleyTemple. Lunch is served during the tour. Optional tour sound and light show at the Pyramids. Then visit Papyrus institute and Perfume Factory if you wish to visit it. Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing, visit Cairo - sleeper Train to Aswan
Breakfast at hotel in Cairo followed by sightseeing tour in Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum , tour to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Saladin Citadel, and the Coptic churches in Old Cairo as well followed by a shopping tour to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars, Lunch is served during the tours. From there you will be taken the train station to board the first class sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight aboard the train.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing- Nile cruise
Breakfast aboard the train before reaching Aswan, Upon arrival Aswan, our travel REP will be waiting for you to escort you in a guided tour to the sights in Aswan to visit the high dam, the unfinished obelisk and the Philae Temple, then transfer to the cruise to check in and lunch aboard the cruise. In the afternoon enjoy a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile. Transfer to the cruise, dinner and entertainment on board. Sail to Kom ombo and overnight stay onboard .
Day 5: Kom Ombo – Edfu tours - Nile cruise
Breakfast, arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple, the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180-year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Dinner followed by a galabiya party, sail to Luxor and overnight aboard.
Day 6: Luxor sightseeing tours - Nile cruise
After breakfast, you will be taken in a guided tour t to visit the west bank, El Dier El Bahari (Queen Hatschepsut temple, valley of the kings, colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise, lunch, then sightseeing of the east bank to visit the famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. In the evening an optional tour to attend the sound light show at Karnak temple, then back to the cruise entertainment and overnight on board.
Day 7: Nile Cruise - Luxor – Hurghada Beach Holiday
Check out from the Cruise after breakfast, with free time at your own in Luxor for optional activities ( Luxor Museum- Dendera Temple ) Then you will be transferred to Hurghada Red Sea hotel for your Beach relaxation holiday, check in at the hotel and overnight stay in Hurghada.
Day # 8: Hurghada City Tour Enjoy your
Breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada with leisurely free time to enjoy the sun on the sandy beach and swimming. In the afternoon you will be accompanied by your private English speaking guide and exclusive deluxe vehicle for a city tour of Hurghada to visit the Aquarium Museum, followed by a visit to the Old Mosque and the Orthodox Church of St. Mary Church, the fishermen village as well as the port where the small ships being constructed and renovated. Enjoy free time for Shopping in the local bazaars where you can find your own Egyptian treasures that can be purchased. Finally a short visit to our projects in Hurghada From there you will be transferred back to the hotel for free time and an enjoyable overnight stay at your hotel in Hurghada.
Day # 9: Snorkeling Trip by Boat in Hurghada
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to the Marina and embark the boat for a fantastic snorkeling trip to the Desert giftun Island free time for swimming and play with dolphins, great opportunity for different kind of water sports activities. Lunch aboard the boat is including water and soft drinks. In the afternoon sail back to the marina and transfer to your hotel for free time at leisure and overnight.
Day # 10: Hurghada - Cairo - fly back home
Breakfast at the hotel in Hurghada, then you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo onto your flight back home ( End of visit to Egypt )
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative in all airports in your visit & tour to Egypt.
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions during visit Egypt package.
- All airport transfers by modern air-conditioned buses during visit Egypt package.
- Hotel accommodation 2 nights in Cairo on bed and buffet breakfast
- Hotel accommodation 1 night aboard first class sleeper train travelling Egypt from Cairo to Aswan
- Cruise accommodation 3 nights on full board basis
- Accommodation 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Domestic flight tickets to travel from Hurghada - Cairo on Egyptair
- Full day tour in Cairo to visit Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to visit Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
- Half day tour to visit Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey - Full day tour to visit the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Half day tour to visit Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- All shore excursions as per the tour cruise itinerary in your visit to Egypt
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary during your visit to Egypt.
For more information about itinerary, includes and excludes of your Egypt Best Tour Package in 10 Days, best tours of egypt, Egypt best tour. Click here..!
For more information and best offers, contact us..!
Tel: +202 39752770
Fax: +202 33860344