Length: 10 – 12 Hours
Type: Group Tour
Pick up: Aqaba Port
Return: Aqaba Port
Guide: Private English Speaking Guide
Price: From: 165 USD
Petra Tour Itinerary :
Pick up from your ship terminal at Aqaba Port to start your petra tour. Upon arrival you will meet your English speaking guide to enjoy a full day tour Petra from Aqaba Port, the Red Sea Rose to Visit The Siq ( canyon ), the main entrance to the ancient city of Petra in southern Jordan, the entrance to the Siq contains a huge dam, reconstructed in 1963 and again in 1991, designed to bar the mouth of the Siq and reroute the waters of Wadi Musa, then continue your petra tour visiting The Treasury,( El-Khazneh ) which was probably constructed in the 1st century BC, the Treasury is generally believed to be a temple or a royal tomb, the Treasury is carved out of solid rock and stands over 40 meters high. Your petra tour includes a visit to The Roman Theatre, dating from the 1st century AD and was refurbished by the Romans after they annexed Nabatea in 106AD, it was capable of seating 8500, even more than the great theatre at Amman. End your petra excursion by visiting The Royal Tombs and Qasr al-Bint built in the 1st century BC, by Obodas III, The temple's modern name, "Qasr al-Bint al-Faroun," means "The Castle of the Daughter of Pharaoh. Lunch meal will be served at a local restaurant during your petra excursion. At the end of your day tour Petra, drive back to Aqaba Port then drop off at your ship terminal at Aqaba.
- Pick up services upon your ship arrival at Aqaba Port by our REP
- All transfers by modern air-conditioning buses in Aqaba and during your Petra tour
- Sightseeing tours in your day tour petra as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide in Petra tour
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Short horse ride in Petra tour to visit the Canyon
- Entry visa to Jordan from Aqaba Port
- Lunch meal during your Petra tour
- Free mineral water and soft drink during Petra tour
For more information about itinerary, includes and excludes of your Petra Tour, Aqaba Port tours to Petra, excursions from Aqaba Port to Petra Jordan. Click here..!
For more information and best offers, contact us..!
Tel: +202 39752770
Fax: +202 33860344