Day1 ( No meals):
upon your arrival at airport, you will be met by our friendly rep and transferred to your hotel, then your will be checked in and our company’s rep will get you briefed about tomorrow’s plan. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 (B):
After breakfast you will meet your guide who will give you some useful pre-tour information and then start your tour by visiting the marvelous pyramids of Giza and see the Great pyramid of king Chops which is counted among the seven wonders of the world, there you will have a chance to go on adventure and discover the inside of the pyramid. Then you will see the mysterious Sphinx which guards the pyramids. After a short break for lunch (not included) you will continue your tour to see the oldest of the pyramids of Egypt, the Stepped pyramid, built by the architect Imhotep for king Zoser. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 (B):
visit the Egyptian museum which contains the treasures of the ancient Egyptian civilization including king Tut ankh Amen. Visit old Cairo to see the hanging church and then visit the citadel of salah El din and the Alabaster mosque and stop at Khan EL Khalili market for shopping. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4 (B):
Drive to Alexandria, The trip to Alexandria will take about 3 hours with a stop half way to rest. When reaching Alexandria, you will start your tour by visiting the underground tunnels known as the Catacombs. You will then proceed to visit The Pompey’s Pillar, built at the ancient Acropolis of Alexandria ..
Now, it is time for a break for lunch ( Seafood) and after lunch you will continue your tour to visit Qaitbey fortress( outside view ), here once the ancient Light House stood.
Finally, you will visit Alexandria Library, which is counted today as a Landmark of the city and stands in the same spot of the ancient one.
At the end of the tour you will drive back to Cairo.
After breakfast you will be transferred to airport for final departure.
1) Meet, greet and assist service by our representatives at airports.
2) Assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
3) All transfers and Pick up services.
4) All tours as mentioned in itinerary.
5) All service charges and taxes.
6) All accommodations as mentioned in the itinerary with meals
(B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
7) All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
8) English Licensed Egyptologist escort guide in all sight seen.
9) A bottle of mineral water per trip in Cairo and Giza.
10) A Free Mobil sim card during your stay (charged) about (30 min Local calls or 2 min. International Calls).
11) flight from Cairo to Aswan.