Itinerary: Honeymoon Nile Cruise, 12 Days
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt On day 1 of the Honeymoon Nile Cruise our expert representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport. Afterward, you will be driven to your Cairo accommodation aboard a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids/Saqqara After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, you will discover the exquisite Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. You wilt then visit the Great Sphinx, as well as the Valley Temple. Next on this days sightseeing program is Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt. Finally you will proceed to Djoser's Step Pyramid in Saqqara. You will spend the night in your hotel.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing On the third day of Honeymoon Nile Cruise you will enjoy breakfast at your hotel, after which you will be escorted by your private guide to visit the Egyptian Museum, Treasures Room of the Child King Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts. For an additional visit to the Mummies Room in the museum you can buy tickets on the spot.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and then next you will visit the Cairo Citadel including the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Continue to Coptic Cairo to experience the Hanging Church and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Next on this busy day of sightseeing in Cairo you will be combining fascinating history with shopping in the worlds oldest bazaar, Khan El Khalili. Later you will be transferred to Giza Railway Station to board the Sleeper Train to Aswan. Dinner and breakfast will be served on board as you will stay overnight on the train in a private compartment.
Day 4: Arrive in Aswan Day 4 of your Honeymoon Nile Cruise you will arrive in Aswan and be met by our representative, who will escort you to your hotel. You have an optional excursion to the Abu Simbel Temple. You will stay overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Nile Cruise/Aswan Sightseeing After enjoying breakfast in your hotel, you will begin a 5-star luxury Nile cruise before lunchtime. You will visit the Aswan High Dam, the Old Dam, the famed granite quarries and the Philae Temple. You’ll enjoy dinner on your boat, as well as spending the night aboard
Day 6: Kom Ombo/Edfu Sightseeing You will sail to Kom Ombo, where you will enjoy lunch and visit Kom Ombo Temple. You will also enjoy an oriental dinner aboard ship, as well as a costume party. You will then sail to Edfu to visit the Temple of Horus. You will sail on to Luxor and sleep aboard the boat.
Day 7: Luxor Sightseeing After breakfast, in Luxor, you can pay a visit to the West Bank Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut at the El Deir El Bahari and enjoy the Colossi of Memnon.
Day 8: Luxor/Hurghada/Red Sea You will disembark from the boat and experience both the Luxor Temple and the Karnak Temples. Next, enjoy a private, air-conditioned vehicle on the way to Hurghada, where you will spend the night.
Day 9 and 10: Leisure at Hurghada You will find optional tours offering delightful snorkeling and diving in the Red Sea coral reefs, or you can opt to enjoy sailing, deep-sea fishing or windsurfing. You will spend the night in Hurghada.
Back to Cairo
After enjoying breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo by a air-conditioned bus. You will spend the night in Cairo.
Day 12: Final Departure
The final day of your Honeymoon Nile Cruise. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure of your Honeymoon Nile Cruise
- All transfers to/from airports, stations and hotels by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation in Aswan for 1 night, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation only on 5-star cruise for 3 nights, on full board basis
- Accommodation in Hurghada for 3 nights, including daily breakfast
- One way transfer by sleeper train (Cairo – Aswan) on half-board basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo and Alexandria
- All sights on Nile cruise as indicated in itinerary
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as stated on the itinerary
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer from Hurghada to Cairo by a modern air-conditioned bus
- Portage when needed
- Free mobile phone during your stay (charged) which his good for about 30 minutes of local calls, or 2 minutes of international calls
- All service charges and taxes
Honeymoon Nile Cruise
12 days 11 nights
Cairo | Aswan Luxor Nile Cruise | Hurghada
children. International flights are not included.
Private guided tour. Prices are per person in double room. Prices are quoted in US $ and valid 2012, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter. Discounts available for groups and