Tour Type:Dahabeya Cruise Package
Tour Length:14 Days - 13 Nights
Tour LocationCairo - Luxor - Aswan - SharmCairo to Luxor Nile Cruise to Sharm El Sheikh Holiday Package, Enjoy Dahabiya Travel Package with Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh beach holiday.
Day 1) ArrivalCairo, Egypt
Arrival at Cairo international airport, meet and assist by our travel REP, then escort to the hotel, check in. In the evening an optional tour dinner cruise with belly dance show, then back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: ) Giza Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, sightseeing tour in Giza to visit the great pyramids, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Lunch is served during the tour. Then head to the Papyrus institute and Perfume Factory. Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3 ) Cairo - Sightseeing tour:
Full day tour to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architec t Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpice ces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess, with option visit to the mummies room at the Egyptian Museum where you may learn about the Great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt. Then you will also visit the Citadel of Saladin that is overlooking the city from the Muqattam Hills and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside that was built in Turkish style and very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey and simply considered to be one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of old Cairo then visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the hanging church or the suspended church this basilica church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon the church became the center of the Christian Church of Egypt you will visit also the famous Jewish heritage in Cairo including Ben Ezra Synagogue the temple contains a Jewish heritage library, containing documents found here in 1896 that describe the economic and social conditions of Jews under Arab rule as well as descriptions of relations between various Jewish sects back to hotel for overnight stay
Day 4: ) Cairo - Fly to Aswan- Dahabeya
Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan, Where you will be met and assisted by our REP and transfer to Sonesta Dahabeya ship for embarkation for a relaxing week sailing the Nile on a luxuriously appointed Dahabiya. Overnight, the ship moors on the Nile banks of Aswan
Day 5: ) Dahabeya Cruise / Kom Ombo
Today you will visit the Aswan High Dam (completed in 1971); the Old Dam (completed in 1902). You will also visit the Philae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isis, a structure rescued from the rising waters of Lake Nasser at the time of the High Dam's construction.
Sail on the way to KOM OMBO ( noon time )
Overnight near by KOM OMBO.
Day 6: ) Dahabeya Cruise / Edfu
sail to Kom Ombo to see the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon-headed Horus, god of the morning sun.
Overnight moored beside a Nile island.
Day 7: ) Dahabeya Cruise
This morning you will sail to Edfu to visit the wonderfully preserved Temple of Edfu.
Overnight moored beside an island.
Day 8: ) Dahabeya Cruise / Esna
Today will be a leisurely day. After breakfast, commence sailing to Esna, , and passing the lock, then Dahabiyya will moor beside a Nile island.
Day 9 :) Dahabeya Cruise / Luxor
This morning you will sail to luxor and visit the magnificent temple complex of Amon-Ra at Karnak, with its vast hypostyle hall of 137 columns, followed by the imposing 28th Dynasty Luxor Temple. Overnight moored in Luxor. Overnight moored inLuxor.
Day 10: ) Dahabeya Cruise / Luxor
Excursion to the West Bank to visit the great burial places of the Pharaohs - the Valley of the Kings - where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922. Continue to the adjacent Valley of the Queens, Medinet Habu Temple and the Colossi of Memnon.
Day 11:) Dahabeya Cruise / Sharm El Sheikh beach holiday
Breakfast aboard the Dahabiya followed by disembarkation, transfer to Luxor airport to fly to Sharm el Sheikh with direct transfer to your hotel in Sharm for overnight stay.
Day 12: ) Sharm El Sheikh beach holiday
Free day in Sharm el Sheikh with optional tour to Ras Mohamed / Tiran island by boat for snorkeling.
Day 13: ) Sharm El Sheikh beach holiday
Free day in Sharm el Sheikh with optional tour to Moses Mountain and St. Catherine Monastery / Jeep safari trip to the Colored Canyon near Dahab
Day 14) Sharm el Sheikh - Cairo - Home
Breakfast at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, transfer to Sharm Airport to fly to Cairo to connect to your international flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Internal flights Cairo - Aswan + Luxor - Sharm ( Via Cairo ) + Sharm - Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Sharm el Sheikh hotel on All inclusive
- Accommodation for 7 nights on board 5* prestige Nile cruise on full board basis
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo & Giza
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- All shore excursions as mentioned in the Nile cruise itinerary
- Aswan sightseeing tours to High Dam, Philae temple and unfinished obelisk
- Tours to visit Kom Ombo temple, Edfu temple and Esna temple enroute
- Tours to visit East Bank of the Nile to Karnak and Luxor temples in Luxor
- Tours to visit West Bank of the Nile to Hatshepsut temple, valley of the Kings and queens
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Admission fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary
- All Nile cruise applicable taxes
- Free mobile phone to use to help you keep in touch during your vacation
Book now :
For more trips: