Never pack anything in your luggage you couldn't stand losing forever.
• Tape your name, address, phone and cell numbers inside your luggage.
• Always carry your cruise and airline documents on you and not in your luggage or carry-on bag.
Stuff a small collapsible light weight bag or two into your suitcase. At the end of your cruise, use the bag for your laundry or those souvenirs' you bought.
• Before your go, take a picture of your luggage inside and out. This will make them easier to identify your belongings if they are lost.
Plan your carry-on load carefully. A larger carry-on bag (within airline carry-on requirements) is useful so that you can comfortably carry a change of clothing. Keep your carry-on bag safe when you're in the airport; never leave it unattended.
• Carry all documents, medicines, essentials, and valuables with you in your carry-on. If your main article of luggage is lost or misplaced, can you exist with what you're carrying?
• Zip-lock baggies, preferably the thicker freezer-type, are great for keeping things dry, especially when you go to the beach. You can stuff your credit cards, driver’s licenses, cash, etc. in them and keep them safe inside your bathing suit. We recommend double-bagging them and you won’t have any problems with leakage.