Sacred Valley full day
The Incas called this the Sacred Valley because it was there that they developed a rich agricultural society, and built fortresses and different complexes, like Pisac and Ollantaytambo, each place with thousands of stories to tell.
Day 1.- Cusco - Sacred Valley - Cusco
This beautiful program combines the enchanting landscape of the Sacred Valley with a historical journey through the vast cultures and wonderful archaeological centers that represent the best of the Inca Empire.
At 9:00 in the morning we pick up our passengers and go to the Sacred Valley to visit: Pisac, Coya, Lamay, Calca, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros.
We'll be back in Cusco at approximately 6:00 in the evening.
- Professional English speaking guides
- Private Transportation
- water bottle
- Lunch in the sacred valley ( just in private service)
- entrance for sacred valley tour. (just in priva te service)
We Recommended To Bring:
- Personal snack
- Camera +Film/Video camera (optional)
Price: PRIVATE SERVICE:
- 2,3 PAX $ 113 PER PERSON
- 4 TO MORE $ 92 PER PERSON