- Arrival at Cairo Airport , our Wedjat Tours Representative will be there holding a Wedjat Tours sign to meet and assist you through the Airport formalities.
- Transfer in our Private A/C Coach to check in your Hotel and Overnight. .(accommodation included)
- Breakfast at your Hotel.
- Start the tour to Giza Pyramids.
- Visit the 3Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos).
- Go inside one of the Queens Pyramids.
- Visit the Panorama to see the 3 Pyramids from far and take pictures.
- Visit the Great Sphinx which has kept its secrets for centuries.
Visit The Valley Temple .
- Visit the Egyptian Museum containing over 120000 pieces.
The Brilliant collection of Tutankhamon.
- Visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- Transfer to Giza station to take your first class Sleeper Train to Aswan .
* Your First Class sleeper train, http://www.sleepingtrains.com/.
- Dinner and overnight on your board of the train.
- Breakfast on board of your train.
- Then transfer to start your tour in Aswan :
- Visit The High Dam. (Entrance Fees Included + all transfers)
- Visit the Unfinished Obelisk.
- Take a Motor to Philae Temple the Temple of Love for Goddess Isis .
- Lunch on board of your Cruise.
- Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener 's Island .
- Dinner on Board of your Cruise.
- Breakfast on Board of your Cruise.
- Relax as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley with 2 stops at Comombo & Edfu Temples.
- Stop sailing to visit Com Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God Sobek.
- Stop sailing to take a horse carriage to The Falcon God Horus Edfu Temple.
- Continue sailing to pass Isna Lock.
- Lunch and Dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Luxor West Bank Tour
- Breakfast on Board of your Cruise.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings . ( Your Ticket allows you to visit 3 Tombs and our guide will select for you the best available 3 tombs to visit )
- Visit the Valley of the Queens .
- Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Lunch on Board of your Cruise.
- Dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Luxor East Bank Tour + Sharm
- Breakfast on Board of your Cruise.
- Then the tour starts to the East Bank.
- Visit Luxor Temple originally joined to Karnak by an avenue of Sphinxes.
- Visit Karnak The largest being the Temple of Amon .
- Transfer to Luxor Airport to take your flight to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Breakfast at your hotel.
Free Day at Leisure on the Beach at your hotel
Optional Tours are available upon your request :
(Diving - Snorkeling - Water Sports and Safari).
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Transfer in our private A/C Coach to Taba Boarders to Cross to Jerusalem
- For arriving into Israel in Taba border you will meet by our guide, and then transfer to Jerusalem for overnight. (5 hours driving)
- Full day tour of Jerusalem ,
- Visit the Temple area, view Al Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock, follow the "Stations of the Cross" commemorating Jesus' last journey along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulcher , one of the holiest shrines for the Christian world,
- Visit the Calvary .
- Back to hotel & Overnight.
- Full day to visit Mt. of Olives, Chapel of Ascension, the Garden of Gethsemane , the Pater Noster Church ( Church of All Nations ).
- Continue to Bethlehem , the birthplace of Jesus Christ, to visit the Church of Nativity and Grotto; back to hotel in Jerusalem & Overnight.
- Cross to Jordan through Sheikh Hussein Bridge for a full day visits to Northern-Jordan (Jerash, Ajloun, and Pella & Umm Qais).
- back to hotel in Amman & Overnight.
Amman City Tour
- Full day starting with Amman City Tour ( Down Town , Roman Theater , Museums, Amman Castle , and a panoramic tour in Amman ).
- Continues to visit the Dead Sea .
- Back to hotel in Amman & Overnight.
- Morning city tour of Amman including the Citadel, the Roman Theatre , Umayyad Palace and the down town area.
- Transfer to visit the Baptism site where John lived and baptized. Proceed to the Dead Sea , the lowest point on earth, 409 meters below sea level for a swim in its warm, salty waters.
- Transfer to Wadi Rum , Jordan 's largest desert landscapes in the world. Lunch at rest house followed by a jeep tour until sunset.
- Transfer to Petra .
- Dinner and overnight at hotel.
- The visit of the ancient Nabatean Capital starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the Siq, a long narrow fissure between two overhanging cliffs.
- Lunch inside the city at Petra Basin restaurant during the visit.
- The tour then proceeds to gradually unfold the mysteries of the Red Rose City with its spectacular treasury, Royal Tombs, burial chambers and high places of sacrifice.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Drive from Petra to Amman via King's way, visiting the crusader castle of Kerak .
- Proceed to Madaba.
- Visit the Christian town of Madaba and lunch at Haret Jdoudna restaurant.
- Continue to visit the endearing monastery of Mount Nebo along the way.
- Transfer to Amman for dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Transfer to the airport. Assistance with formalities to take your flight to Turkey .
- Upon arrival to Istanbul Ataturk Airport, you will be met by us and accompanied during your transfer to your hotel. You have the afternoon and evening free to relax and/or check out the city.
- Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
- We will leave hotel in the morning to visit the Sultanahmet Square and the spectacular Blue Mosque decorated with beautiful 17th century Iznik tiles.
- Then stroll around the historical Hippodrome where chariot races were once held.
- Continue with the Hagia Sophia / St. Sophia and Museum. An early Christian church, later converted to a mosque under Ottoman rule, this magnificent temple now serving as a museum with all the artefacts from the Byzantine era intact, is especially famous for its mosaics.
- After lunch, we will visit the Topkapi Palace Museum, the residence of the legendary Ottoman Sultans, now converted into a museum. It consists of several exhibition halls, such as the Treasury, the porcelain section, Armoury and Holy Relics.
- We will complete this historical day with a visit to the Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi).
- Return to the hotel for overnight.
- We will take you to Spice Market, still in use as one of the world’s largest spice bazaars since 1665. Next, we will board the ferries across the Bosphorus which will take us to both European and Asian sides of the city.
- This beautiful voyage will take you along the shores of Bosphorus and you will see the Rumeli Fortress from the 15th century as well as the seaside summer palaces and unique wooden houses of the area, as well as the natural beauty of the forests above.
- The last stop on the cruise is the fishing village of Sariyer , close to the Black Sea . From there on we will drive you by coach via the world’s only Intercontinental Bridge Bosphorus Bridge to take you to Camlica Hill on the Asian side. Camlica is the highest tip in Istanbul where you will enjoy breathtaking views of Istanbul . We will visit the Beylerbeyi Palace , the summer residence of the royal Ottoman family with original furniture and magnificent gardens.
- After the tour, you will be transferred your hotel.
- After breakfast you will transfer from your hotel to the ferry terminal for your trip to Samos .
- Upon arrival you will transfer to your hotel and have the rest of the afternoon free to explore this Greek island.
- After breakfast, you will enjoy a half day tour including a visit to the Temple of Heraion .
- This evening you will enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.
- After breakfast you will transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens .
- Upon arrival you will have an afternoon city tour including the Acropolis and the Plaka.
- The rest of the evening is free at leisure.
- After breakfast, you will either have a free day at leisure to explore the city of Athens
- Tonight you will have a farewell dinner at a local restaurant with music.
- Boxed breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Tunisia Transfer to your hotel in Hamammat and Overnight.
- Departure from Hamammat to El Jem.
- Departure to Matmata via Gabes.
- Lunch at Marhala Matmata, visit of a berber family and a troglodyte house.
- Departure to Douz, check in
- Diner & overnight at hotel
- Depart to the sunny of Nouail, Blidet and Zaafrane.
- Cross the salt lake of Chott El Jerid .
- Arrival at Tozeur, Check in & lunch at your hotel in Tozeur
- In the after noon, visit of the oasis of Tozeur.
- Diner & overnight at the hotel
- Depart to Chebika ,visit of the mountains of Oasis,
- Continue to Tamarza .
- Arrival at Gafsa ,lunch at hotel
- Depart to Kairoun. Brief stop.
- Return to Hamammat.
- Transfer to Airport to take your flight to Morocco
Arrival at Casablanca Mohamed V airport Welcome, assistance and transfer to Rabat
- Afternoon, visit of the administrative capital of Morocco with the splendid Mohamed V Mausoleum
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel
- After breakfast, departure to Fez with a stop at the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the sacred town of Moulay Idriss 01st .
- Independent lunch and departure to Meknes or « Moroccan versailles » which was founded at the end of the 17th Century by Moulay Ismail. The sightseeing of this city will include Bab Mansour, Hari Souani and the old medina.
- Arrival to Fez , dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast, departure to Marrakech passing by Immouzer El Kander and Azrou, Through the wooded and mountains region of the middle Atlas, arrival to Beni Mellal,
- Lunch at leisure and continuation to Marrakech, Check in at the hotel, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- The day will be devoted to the visit of Marrakech, the second oldest imperial city known as the “ Pearl of the South” with the Saadian tombs, the koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Menara Garden .
- Lunch at leisure, Afternoon, exploration of the souks and the Djemaa El Fna Square ,
- Dinner at the Fantasia Chez Ali under the Caidal tents while watching folkloric troops from different part of the country.
- Overnight at the hotel
- After breakfast, departure to Casablanca then transfer to Mohamed V airport for your final departure with your wonderful memories.
1- Meet and Assist at Egypt , Amman , Turkey , Athens , Tunisia , and Morocco Airports .
2- All Transfers Mentioned in the above tour program in our Private A/C Coach.
3- All Airports Transfers as mentioned.
4- Baggage Transfer.
5- All Accommodations are at 5* Luxury Hotels based on B/B basis & 5* Luxury Nile Cruise Full Board.
6- Flights (Luxor/Sharm) – (Amman/Istanbul) – (Samos/Athens) – (Athens/Tunisia) – (Tunisia/Casablanca) including Taxes.
7- Entrance Fees to All Sights in the above Program.
8- One Way Sleeper Train (Cairo/Aswan) including taxes.
9- English speaking professional guide.
1- International Flight Ticket from home.
2- Entry Visa to Egypt , Israel , Jordan , Turkey , Greece , Tunisia and Morocco .
3- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…)
5- Any Additional Requests.
6- Drinks from any kind.
7- Meals not stated in the above program.
8- Any Bank Transfer Charges.