1. Half Price Dinner @ Hugos
a. Dinner4tonight @ all tix4tonight outlets with the exception of the one the Four Queens offers 1/2 priced entrees and a confirmed reservation for Hugo's for $3 per person. So we have to get this at another location – there are locations @ Fashion Show Mall, by the Riviera, Showcase Mall & Bill’s.
2. Hoop Hall Experience http://www.hoophallexperience.com/
a. This exhibit is at Planet Hollywood and is not a permanent fixture. We are told it will be there for the entire summer. A combination of NBA Hall of Fame, basketball trivia and interactive exhibits; this got an A+ from the hoop nuts during March Madness this year.
3. Golden Gate gives mystery freeplay every night @ 12:01 am with a minimum of $5.00. I have no idea what this means.
4. Gold Coast Breakfast Deal @ TGIFriday’s
a. $3.99 = 2 eggs, hash browns, toast & breakfast meat choice
5. Fremont Casino has a Dunkin Donuts
6. One of the more sophisticated restaurants in town, and a popular locals power lunch/dinner spot, is McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant. They have a $1.95 menu that is available twice a day Monday through Friday when you buy a drink. From 3:30 to 6:30 p.m., and 9:30 to 11:00 p.m., you can chow down on items from a simple half-pound cheeseburger and fries or buffalo wings, to jalapeno poppers and southwest chicken empanadas. http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/afreshapproach/sample-bar-menu.aspx
7. Ellis Island BBQ restaurant has half rack of ribs, corn on the cob, baked beans, and garlic bread for $9.
8. T.G.I. Friday’s at the Gold Coast, Orleans, and Sam’s Town are currently offering a decent steak & lobster dinner for $13.99 that’s not available in non-casino Friday’s. Other T.G.I. deals include the all-day “endless lunch” of all-you-can-eat soup, salad, and bread sticks for $6.99 ($8.99 during dinner hours) and half-off all appetizers if you eat in the bar.
9. Sign up for Give Me More Stripes @ TGIF.com & get free appetizer coupon.
10. at Binion’s we had our picture taken with the famous “Binion’s Million.” They take your picture for free standing behind a million dollars and you come back about an hour later to claim your picture. Since the photographer took two poses of us, we actually received two photos, each in a nice folder. The photo makes a nice souvenir!
11. Hostile Grape @ M Resort - http://www.themresort.com/hostilegrape.html - wine dispensing machine, buy a tasting card & taste wine for $2 a glass. M Resort is way down strip, past MGM & Luxor. We'd have to take a cab there OR there's a free shuttle back & form between the M resort & the Fashion Show Mall. Last shuttle runs at 9:00pm...I printed out the schedule.
12. Bellagio - $10 in free slot play when you sign-up. See MGM-Mirage Players Club. $10 machine play at 1000 pts, buffet for two at 2000 pts (all points must be earned at Bellagio.)
13. Ceasar's Palace interesting things: Sea Aquarium (50,000-gallon saltwater, feedings 3:15 & 7:15) Spiral Escalator - 2nd built in US.
14. Imperial Palace - free picture with antique auto (11am-11pm)
15. The Orleans has the best graveyard specials which offer two eggs with bacon or sausage with hash brown potatoes, toast and jelly; two buttermilk biscuits and country gravy; or two buttermilk pancakes with ham and fried egg, all for 99-cents. A seven ounce New York Steak with two eggs and hash browns and toast only cost $1.95, as well as a bone-in ham steak and eggs with hash brown potatoes and toast.