1. Location. Just above downtown Santa Cruz. Without a car, you can walk downtown in three minutes. There you'll find the city's best restaurants, cafes, cinemas and shopping. 97% vote "Walker's Paradise"
2. Comfort. Half of my time spent at the Adobe in bed. A luxurious bed with a hand-made natural latex pillow-with 300 thread count cotton linens and blankets. With cool temps to snuggle up in.
3. Cleanliness. Adobe was crispy clean and spotless.
4. Beauty. Simple elegance. tasteful decor surrounded by gardens, the views out every window are lovely.
5. Privacy & Flexibility. Stay one night or more, flexibility is a priority here.
6. Quiet. Located way off the street unlike most Santa Cruz lodging the Adobe is on a tiny residential street. Very quiet and the bedrooms do not share common wall. Silence or laughter contained to my room.
7. Free wifi. wireless internet service is there for your laptop if you need it. We also feature a CD player and iPod speakers in every room.
8. No Minimum Stay. Stay one night, without a minimum stay at the Adobe ever. Even during holidays.
9. Published Room Rates. With online reservations, many accommodations no longer publish their rates. Adobe has rates right up front , they don't change as our rooms fill up.