Day 1 :
1) Shibuya - Hachiko, 109 , Shibuya Central Town & Mark City
2) Harajuku - Takeshita Street & Meiji Shrine
3) Ueno - Ueno Hard Rock Cafe & Ameyoko
I like Ameyoko & Takeshita Street. Other than peope-watching, you can find a bargain here. Hachiko Square is the most crowded place in Japan. Shibuya always be the hang-out place for teenagers and also the foreigners.
Day 2 :
1) Yokohama - Minato Mirai, Cosmo World, Aka Rengga, China Town & World Porters.
I love the environment. Very nice place to hang out at night , watching the Ferris Wheel & lights. And a good spot for dating!
Day 3 :
1) Shinjuku - Shinjuku Station, LOVE and The Government Building
2) Tokyo Eki - Imperial Place
3) Ginza Street
The rich always shopping at Ginza.
The street is closed for cars & buses on weekends so that people can walk & do the shopping freely.
Most of all the branded shops are here. Glamorous place to visit :)