My mom and I ate early dinner here and it almost killed us from food poisening.We both had beef of some kind.I had hot roast beef and she had beef stroganoff which was a daily special.I paid $33.00 to go home and be sick all night as did my mom.The beef was chewy and tough and I had to cut the fat off.Both were smeared and covered in gravy, so much you couldn't see what you were eating.I became violently ill as soon as we left, thankfully we live nearby.I would not suggest this restaurant to anyone unless you have an iron stomach.I will never eat their again and I wouldn't mind getting money back.Oh,well, thankfully I lived.$33.00 for food poisening.I do not suggest this place to anyone.It gets one star for awful and I wish I didn't have to give that.
You can not beat this family freindly place to spend an evening. We have gone as a couple, taken our parents, our children and freinds. Food is great no matter the fare...Staff is the best in town. You can not go wrong here.