601 South Harbour Island Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602-5735
AVERAGE USER RATING
Cuisine: Steak & Barbecue
Contact:+1 813 277 0339
Open Hours: Lunch: 11:30a-2:30p Mon-Fri; Dinner: 5p-10p Sun-Thu; 5p-3a Fri & Sat
For those on the go or up-and-coming execs, this is the place to be and be seen. The restaurant serves a free buffet daily from 5pm-7pm with ... More
For those on the go or up-and-coming execs, this is the place to be and be seen. The restaurant serves a free buffet daily from 5pm-7pm with two-for-one drinks from 4pm-8pm daily. The menu includes fish, steak, chicken, pasta, creative sandwiches and excellent appetizers. If you plan to dine, go a little early or a little late; it's usually packed here at popular hours. Reservations are strongly suggested on weekends. After dinner, stroll the outside patio, listen to live music or boogie on the large dance floor.
Great Food & ambience. I used to enjoy hosting company events & social parties @ Jacksons. On two different occasions Women in our group were physically attacked & mistreated by angry/ hostile Bouncers and Bar manager.Although after police report was given the General Manager was kind.
1. Elevator from parking basement poorly marked.
2. Only door to restaurant so small and with so much kitchen equipment on other side you'd think you were the HVAC repairman coming in through the kitchen.
3. Sunday brunch a whole lot of nicely presented garbage. I have visited and eaten in 37 states, 11 European countries, and a handful of South American and Caribbean countries, and I have never seen a deviation on raw, salt-cured salmon to be anything other than cold-smoked or not smoked (Gravlax). Hot-smoked, (flame-licked barbecue?) and raw was disgusting.
4. Croissants were something between a Danish and a Parker House roll. Day-old, cold, dry.
5. Meat-slicing table had two gumbas slicing, neither of whom a.)had ever sharpened a knife in his LIFE, and b.) had never carved meat in his life, didn't even know which direction, much less have a clue on presentation. Beef was very tough, grain-fed sirloin. Next best thing to jerky for a half-hour's mastication. Kebobs a keeper for Kazakhstan crossing.
6. Eggs Benedict on soggy, untoasted English muffins.
7. Corned beef hash playing seconds to Friskies.
8. Sushi selection chintzier than most mixed Oriental buffets at half the price.
9. Lots of waiters, talking, but ne'er a one to pick up the french fries getting mashed into the carpet for a quick introduction to gravity for the unassuming patron--french fries spun off plates in service clean-up. I mentioned it and only got a blank stare by the waiter. Maybe I'll return after my cans of sardines run out after the Big One (hurricane) hits Tampa Bay.
The most accomodating staff(which during the most demanding hours can be trying to say the least)always remain calm and professional. We always enjoy the option of Sushi on the menu, which a lot of places don't offer. Outside dining (weather permiting) is always the best ! Overall we always make Jackson's our first choice for dining.
The food and service was excellent. My father had sushi which was beautifully prepared, I had the chicken napoleon...which was just superb, really mouth watering...we ate outside overlooking the water, the service was excellent, promt and courtious, highly recommended
A striking silhouette along the Channel Riverwalk, the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina in Ybor City overlooks Tampa Bay
in the heart of downtown, located adjacent to the Tampa Convention Center.Completed in March 2013, the $2.5 million upgrade ...
The Courtyard is located approximately 10 miles from Busch Gardens and six miles from Tampa International Airport. The hotel is
also half a mile from Ybor City, one mile from Saint Pete Times Forum and Florida Aquarium, three miles ...
This family owned restaurant, located on picturesque Bayshore Boulevard, has been in business since 1935. Great views of Tampa Bay,
busy with cruise ships and leisure craft, provide a diverting backdrop to the casual atmosphere of this relaxed restaurant, ...