I have traveled all over the world and been to many a nightclubs. Sidelines has it ups and downs like any spot but here are the good and bads of the place, this is based on Saturday and Friday nights & Wednesday (Ladies Night):
1. Cheap drinks (alcohol) rougly $3.75 for bottle of beer, happy hour runs from 5-8 2 for 1 specials.
2.After oh 9-10ish the music kicks in and anyone under the age of 18 is kicked out! Lots of cute girls and quite the mix of guys.
3.Cheap Cover anywhere from $3 to $5 per person (unless you got there early).
4. Descent music (not cutting edge) mostly rap/hip-hop/dance music.
5. Pool tables up stairs and down
6. Good amount of seating/tables
7. Outdoor patio for cooling off/smoking/talking
8. No Dress Code
1. Wait staff can be rude
2. Music is only plyed with a video so that limits options, most nights NO DJ, just playback of random music (repeats).
3. Bouncers can be overly aggressive!
4. Can be extremely hot inside
5. Can have LOTS of roughnecks
6. No Dress Code
This bar was surely an experience. The wait staff was a little rude and slow. One great waitress/bartender named Nicole. She is great. Alot of crazy people having a great time. Great music. Keep it up.