We went here for a casual dinner on 8/17/07 and ended up spending $46 for 2 adults and 1 kid and didn't even get any adult beverages.
* penne pasta with prosciutto was very good.
* quesadilla was burnt on the bottom so we asked for our money back.
* mashed potatos (side order) were tasty but thickened after 5 minutes and turned to a thick glob.
* spinach salad was delicious!!!
* chocolate chip cookie was yummy
This place was a hit-or-miss affair but I would give it another try because of its location (in Heavenly Village near the gondola).
Big Pines Mountain House of Tahoe is surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery the Sierra Mountain range and
Lake Tahoe have to offer. Just steps to world class skiing, seasonal private beach on Lake Tahoe, casinos, shops, ...
The Tahoe Villa North Lodge is located in the heart of South Lake Tahoe, just 1.5 blocks to Stateline casinos,
two blocks to Heavenly Ski Gondola, and three blocks to the private beach. Visitors will find many exciting things ...
Walk this majestic trail to a beautiful waterfall. It is an easy quarter mile hike through the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Enjoy the fresh air, and see the flora and fauna indigenous to the area and breathtaking views of Lake ...