We went here for a casual dinner on 8/17/07 and ended up spending $46 for 2 adults and 1 kid and didn't even get any adult beverages.
* penne pasta with prosciutto was very good.
* quesadilla was burnt on the bottom so we asked for our money back.
* mashed potatos (side order) were tasty but thickened after 5 minutes and turned to a thick glob.
* spinach salad was delicious!!!
* chocolate chip cookie was yummy
This place was a hit-or-miss affair but I would give it another try because of its location (in Heavenly Village near the gondola).
The Tahoe Villa North Lodge is located in the heart of South Lake Tahoe, just 1.5 blocks to Stateline casinos,
two blocks to Heavenly Ski Gondola, and three blocks to the private beach. Visitors will find many exciting things ...
PILAU hostel on Rubinshteyna Street located in the historical centre of Saint Petersburg 5 minutes walk from Nevskiy Prospect, the
main avenue of Saint Petersburg, and 2 minutes walk from the Dostoevskay / Vladimirskaya metro station. You can get ...
The Travel Inn is located in South Lake Tahoe, two blocks from the Tahoe Queen and El Dorado Beach, and
approximately 60 miles from Reno Tahoe International Airport. This location is also two blocks from Bijou Golf Course, two ...