We went here for a casual dinner on 8/17/07 and ended up spending $46 for 2 adults and 1 kid and didn't even get any adult beverages.
* penne pasta with prosciutto was very good.
* quesadilla was burnt on the bottom so we asked for our money back.
* mashed potatos (side order) were tasty but thickened after 5 minutes and turned to a thick glob.
* spinach salad was delicious!!!
* chocolate chip cookie was yummy
This place was a hit-or-miss affair but I would give it another try because of its location (in Heavenly Village near the gondola).