This restaurant gave me food poisoning. Several days ago I ate the miniburger and onion ring meal, and several hours after that I started feeling nauseated. The next day I was running a fever above 100 degrees, and then I started vomiting, leading to dry heaves. As of today (4 days later), I still have fairly severe diarrhea, but I'm otherwise OK. I've eaten at this restaurant dozens of times over the past ten years, and though the food is usually lousy (it's a Denny's, after all), I've never gotten sick there before. A friend of mine got sick after eating an egg meal there some time ago. If you choose to eat at this restaurant, don't say you weren't warned.