Bought 2 burrito bowls, both had rice, black beans, chicken and cheese. Mine had sour cream added & I ended up with worst food poisoning of my life. Afterwards I was thinking these kids working there don t wear gloves and touch the food. I noticed guy touching a rag to wipe counter then touching the cheese. Also when my husband went to the bathroom he noticed it took forever for water to get hot to wash his hands. so could have been sour cream gone bad but it didn t taste or smell bad. Guy that touched my cheese didn t touch the food that went into husbands bowl. Well all we know for sure is I got it from this place and we will never eat there again. Too risky when staff isn t wearing gloves and talking and laughing over the food. I am also planning to notify health department and Chipotle corporate. Maybe they can fix the problem so others don t suffer the same fate.
At hampton inn and suites henderson saint rose nevada hotel you will find exactly what you need. Whether you are
traveling for business or pleasure the hampton inn and suites henderson saint rose nevada hotel offers spacious rooms and ...
This is one of the best Mexican restaurants in town, with the feel of Baja. The restaurant itself is a
piece of art. Two stories of balconies and courtyards feature bright colors and strong line drawings. Dine in the ...