This place is disgusting. I saw a kid drop a ladies cup and pick it back up and put it back on the counter for her.
But the worse was the chicken nuggets gave my daughter food poisoning. We spent the next morning in the hospital with our daughter. This place should be shut down!
*Terms & Conditions: Savings calculation is based on Flight + Hotel vacation package bookings for a 3 month period for 2 adults with a 2+ night length of stay compared to price of the same components if booked separately during same period. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, travel dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.