Welcome to El Rincon! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our ... More
Welcome to El Rincon! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at El Rincon promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
El Rincon is authentic Mexican food with over the top decorations giving you the real delight. It s food is quite tasty and nothing really bad to say. There main specialty (what I like the most) is the Breakfast tacos! There dinner and lunch meals are okay and exceptional, but the Breakfast is Delicious!
This place is so nasty! The last time i went there the beans were still cold and the meat on my fajitas were barley cooked. The waiters could care less if we were happy with out expierence or not. Don't go here!
Owner needs to learn to smile and not be so rude to paying customers. Dinner bill does not have price listed. Owner rings up bill without you being able to see the numbers on screen. It faces her only. I felt we overpaid by a couple of bucks. Asked for receipt and was not able to produce one from register. Just let her keep the couple of bucks.
Place was not clean. Music is very loud. Staff not friendly.
Food was better this time. Won't be returning. So many other choices to choose from.
First experience with this establishment:
1. Service poor, acted as if I was putting her out
2. Coffee TERRIBLE, smells and tastes even worse
3. Chips and Salsa average (I can buy better at the corner store)
4. Huevos Rancheros plate with 2 tortillas, food looks good and the plate is very, very HOT (can you say microwave)
6. Food lacking in taste (a little salt goes a long way)
7. Dining Room NEED CLEANING BADLY and I don't mean the just the floors and tables, the vents on the ceiling dusty and molding dust on all the fixtures, Vents over food prep area really need some focus this could be a health hazard.
8. Food OVER priced
Second Experience, different day:
To go order:
1. Very busy, and not to friendly, smiles go a long way with a few friendly comments
2. Breakfast taco's average - no flavor again a little salt etc.
3. Menudo Large - 16 ounce cup with little to no meat or hominy, flavorless even the onions, lime and jalapenos didn't make it taste better.
4. Taco's priced reasonably, but the menudo $7 dollars plus is a HUGE joke for the cheapest ingredients the soup calls for.
I will not visit this place again unless I hear that some major changes have occurred. I always say if you cook with love the food will always taste great, well in this case the people cooking needs some anger management training… If anyone has rated this place with more than 3 stars then they must be friends or family…
El Rincon used to be our favorite place to eat in Pflugerville, but lately the food has not samed that great, and the service has gotten really horrible. One of the waitresses there is actually pretty rude, she has been there for a long time, so it's surprising that no one has complained. I loved their breakfast tacos, but honestly I'd rather go to Casa Garcia's where everyone there is extremely nice and helpful.
Very good authentic Mexican Food. Great service and a good 'neighborhood feel' to it. Owned and operated by a family - everyone there is very nice & friendly! I have eaten there many many times. Good inexpensive place to eat!
Their meat quality isn't that great. Very chewy both chicken and beef fajitas. The chips aren't fresh either - and usually oily. Best thing going is the patio. Food is average, same with service. Nothing special here.
Since 1991, this fabulous north Austin restaurant has been serving up some of the best American cuisine around. Houston's has
a business casual atmosphere with a touch of elegant flair. A full bar is available for patrons. Burgers and ...
Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW hotel is in the Northwest Arboretum area of Austin*s Golden Triangle. Downtown Austin Lake Travis
and Berstrom International Airport are within easy access. IBM Motorola 3M Solectron Cisco Systems Centerpulse URS Motive Communications State ...
HYATT house?? Austin/Arboretum is located in the upscale Arboretum area of Austin Texas. In addition to the Arboretum shops, several
other shopping centers are nearby including the Simon?? Domain Mall, The Gateway Mall, Lakeline Mall, and Highland and Barton ...