My son and I ate at Burger King, Rt. 306 & 35, New Braunfels, Tx., Dec. 29, 2011. We both had burgers. About 12 and 16 hours later, we both got the worst food poisoning ever. Extreme vomiting and diarrhea. I blacked out, fell and broke my ankle, had to be hospitalized and put on an IV. Beware.
Featured on "Good Morning America," this family barbecue restaurant offers a wide menu of good old fashioned barbecue such as
sandwiches, plates, family packs, and barbecue by the pound. They also offer full catering services.