I used to go here often, until I got food poisoning from there. That was way back in the fall of 2003 or so. I quit going there for about 2 years before giving it another chance. A few return trips since have been ok, but I haven't went back after opening my Taco wrapper to find a dead gnat inside. I give 2 stars rather than 1 because not every meal from there has been disappointing but food poisoning sucks and leaves a big impact on ones impression of a place.
*Terms & Conditions: Savings calculation is based on Flight + Hotel vacation package bookings for a 3 month period for 2 adults with a 2+ night length of stay compared to price of the same components if booked separately during same period. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, travel dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.