North Dragon is the best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to. The staff was courteous and prompt, the atmosphere was memorable, and the food was fantastic, with generous portions and a great presentation. (If you have not tried the Chicken in Birds Nest, you need to.) We even got a tiny bowl of ice cream (real - not soft serve) at the end of our meal. We fed five people, including appetizers, for less than $40 - with left overs to take home.
And to think, we just came here on a whim. We will definitely be back.
By far one of the best Chinese Cuisine restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of eating at and the portions are incredible for the menu price. The Kung Pao Chicken and the Egg Drop Soup is the best!
I have been patronizing this restaurant ever since it opened in the mid 90's and have never had a bad experience there. EVER! For a period of time I lived in the Northland for a few years in the mid 2000's and actually ate there a minimum of 3 nights a week and on some occasions more because the food is so good. During this time I have had more than 80% of the menu and truly delighted in all. The other 20% of the menu I frequent my favorites. I moved away from the Northland recently which has slowed my frequency there but when I do make it it is definitely worth the trip ! Take a recommendation from someone who truly knows the North Dragon bill of fare. Whether you live Northland or not... try it. You don't miss your water till the well runs dry. A rare find.
Keep it coming Mike & Katherine
Great Chinese in the northland! I ordered Szechuan chicken (not on the menu, but they made it for me anyway) and it was great, prepared perfectly! This place is rated $$, $$$, but I think the value is great. I got soup, egg rolls, and dinner for $11 and change. That’s a great deal to me! They also have lunch specials for about $5. I'm eager to try their other menu items!!
I've been going there for years, but just decided to start reviewing places so why not take an easy one first. Living on North Oak Trafficway myself there are few places that are as convienent and flat out delecious as The North Dragon. I wil admit normally I do take out, but there is nothing wrong with the ambiance. It's not astounding but it doesn't put you off either. The staff is friendly and attentive. And being local I see some of them around the area from time to time and they are always friendly and recognize me.
But I will be honest when I want a resturaunt I could care less about the look or the staff. My main priority is the food and the price. Both of which are excellent. You get a ton of food for a decent price. I'm a big fan of the General Zoa's myself, while my girlfriend enjoys their Beef and Garlic. But I've tried most of their dishes and was never dissapointed. I highly reccomend them.
The Westin Crown Center hotel is centrally located downtown within Hallmark's Crown Center an 85 acre complex of shops, restaurants
and theaters and is just minutes from the Liberty Memorial. The Westin's atrium lobby boasts a spectacular five story ...
This Super 8 is located approximately six miles from Kansas City International Airport and 12 miles from downtown Kansas City.
It's also 15 miles from Worlds of Fun and 20 miles from Chief Stadium. The property's amenities include the ...
If you are in the north side of town, consider stopping by for some deep (really deep) fried, Mexican cooking.
If it cannot be dipped into a vat of hot grease, you probably will not find it on the ...