I stayed at the two bedroom villa with My husband and 16 month old daughter. We ran into parking problems right away. It would be helpful if there was one parking spot reserved for each condo. Then other guests staying at the condo's who had more then one car didn't monopolies the parking spots. We had to park two blocks away and it was cold, snowy and very windy. Since the Villa's are a little more expensive It would have been nice if they could have provided dish soap and scrub brush for the dishes.(lucky I called ahead to find out that I should bring these items). Dishes, Coffee pot and dishwasher were disgusting. Dryed food particles on everything and I had to rewash the dishes I used. The coffee pot took the longest to clean. Didn't think of outlets and bringing outlet protectors for the trip. Some of the outlets had them most of them did not. My daughter is fascinated by outlets. Called the front desk to see if we could get some. They provided only four. Waterpark was packed which was expected. Parents should be reminded to change kids diapers. Saw some particles of something floating in the kids section. Also, I wish the Villa's were connected to the water park. It was a pain walking into the waterpark with a coat on. It would be so much better if there were lockers in the outside lobby. Also, lockers were $5.00. pretty pricey so didn't get one.
On the upside Pina Colada's were great and so was service.
My family stays at the Blue Harbor on the average of 3-4 times a yr and we have never had a bad experience. We even had our sons birthday party the last 2 yrs there and everything was spectacular. The kids had a great time. Check in time is 3 p.m. and each time we came early and allowed us to check in at 11 or 12:00. I am happy with the refrigerator and microwave. It had plenty of space. In fact we had a room full of people for a packer party and had plenty of room for beer and soda and food. We absolutely love the blue harbor and are planning a few more excurtions there!
I recently purchased a gift certificate for a 2 night stay at your Blue Harbor resort in Sheboygan. I was very unhappy with my stay. I felt I was treated unfairly because of the certificate, you guys have no idea how much I spent to get that certificate, it was a charity cancer event, and it was well over face value. I have identified the issues below:
• When checking in I requested a room NOT on the first floor – they had no comparison rooms, but I would have taken any room as long as not on the first floor. Supposedly you had nothing – sure did not look like you were booked full my stay was Aug 26th and 27th.
• No ice Machine on the first floor
• No Vending
• When ordering form outside the resort, we had to go down to the lobby to get our food – no reason they cannot check in at the front desk and deliver our food or call our cell and meet us at the nearest door to our room. Biggest issue is they forgot the silverware and we had to go back 2x. Very annoying.
• No Pen and Paper in the room – that is just a common commodity we expect
• No real room service – we talked about getting breakfast delivered for 2 days before our stay – and unfortunately we could not – disappointing
• There was no channel line up to view TV station. Flipping through all the channels is very annoying. I work for a telecommunication company and KNOW you can get those line ups at no cost to you
• The fridge is tiny – I brought 12 bottles of bear – had to remove all the shelfing to just get those 12 bottles in. And the ice machine was so far away – when we did get food, there was no where to put the leftovers
• The bed frame is just weird – you cannot see the TV at the end of the bed, its too low, the bed frame is too high – just Strang set up
• The screen door was very dirty, and ripped. I love to listen to the waves, and could not because the screen was ripped ( I was in 145 I believe)
• The hallways were dirty
Although we did not stay there we went to the resturant inside(not the Seabird). It was the worst meal I have ever had. The first thing was when the waitress talked in length with other waitstaff while we sat. When she was bring our food she stopped at another table to pick up dirty dishes onto the same tray as our food was on then came to give us the food when I talked to a manager at the desk he just looked uninterested in any thing I had to say and gave me a comment card to fill out which I did he said it would go to management and I would hear from them weii its been almost a year and nothing.
We stayed at the Blue Harbor over Mother's Day weekend and are now considering it as the place for our wedding. I'm wondering if anyone out there that has been married there would care to give us some info on the place and how it handles weddings. Thanks! We had a few issue's as far as the Waterpark closing to early, hair in our bed (lots of it) but other than that the service was good and the place looks amazing!!!
Stay at my Blue Harbor villa and I will offer it to you for 30% less than the resort's quoted rates. Water park passes included! I have an on-site/on-premises beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa that has a full kithchen, dining room, living room with large plasma TV, fireplace, washer and dryer, etc. Sleeps up to 8. Visit my web site www.MyRentalCondo.com for more details.
I travel to Sheboygan every year for the fall salmon fishing. Decided to stay at the Blue Harbor resort for the first time with a friend late in September. It was everything as advertised and enjoyed the lake views and the helpful staff. Had a successful fishing trip with captain Jim of Sea Dog Charters and would recommend the Mucky Duck restraurant along the boardwalk. I've never been disapointed visiting Sheboygan and Lake Michigan. Very clean and friendly town.
Nice, clean rooms. Fairly clean beach. Indoor water park/pool and outdoor pool. Owned by the same group that owns resorts like Great Wolf and Great Bear Lodges. Friendly staff. Family friendly. Nice area to travel to.
This arts center provides a venue for new works plus offers art classes and special events. The facilities are also
available for special events such as weddings, meetings, receptions, and more.
Just one hour north of Milwaukee, AmericInn Sheboygan is conveniently located just off I 43 and only 4 Miles to
beautiful Lake Michigan and Riverfront Boardwalk, 3 Miles from The Bull Golf Course, 10 Miles from Whistling Straits Golf ...