Piere's is a multilevel venue with a capacity of up to 2,000
• The city of Fort Wayne has a sound ordinance of 105 db.
• Two dressing rooms located backstage with bathroom and two showers.
• Advance catering requirements with Entertainment Director.
• All guest-lists are due by 6pm the day of the show.
• Stage barricade available upon request.
• All photographers and members of the press must obtain clearance from our Entertainment Director. (no flash policy)
• Pyrotechnics prohibited unless technician is Indiana certified.
• Professional in-house video and audio recording available.
• Computer Modem/Fax Line available backstage.
• High Speed Wireless Internet Access.
THIS PLACE IS OK FOR A FEW HOURS AND THEY PUT ON SOME GOOD CONCERTS BUT THE DRINK PRICES KILL A WORKING GAL I THINK THEY CAN BACK OFF ON SOME OF THE PRICES AND GIVE U THE THE TOP SHELF STUFF INSTEAD OF THE LOWER END LIQUIOR.
i like it cause it is more than one night club in the place and they are all different . if you get bored at one or went somthing diffent you just move go to another without paying or you can go into the main event room
I don't like clubin, so I wont rate that part of it, but I love my heavy metal. I've seen SpineShank, NonPiont, Static X, Damage Plan, two Drowning Pools, Hate Breed, In Flames, The Dead Kenedys, The Violent Fems, Harvey Danger, Local H, Sponge, UnEarth and many many more shows. The prices have always been great. It's very intiment when you're right there next to the band. They always have drink specials. Heck if a band that you kind of like goes there, GO TO IT, they'll become a band that you love.
Thanx 4 having all the kewl, kick-a$$ rock-n-roll Piere's!
Except it had to have been way over capacity the night of the Disturbed concert. Great show, but that many people in one space was terribly uncomfortable.
In the mid 1990's, Catablu owners Mike and Maureen Catalogna were busy making their mark on the South Florida restaurant
scene, a leading culinary region that boasts top restaurant talent from around the world. Managing Fort Lauderdale's ac~best new ...
The Casa Restaurant Group are family owned and operated full service Italian restaurants located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, serving authentic
Italian pastas, pizzas, salads, soups, sandwiches, lunch specials, and an array of Italian specialties. All restaurants feature the unique ...
Enjoy a clean, comfortable stay at Fort Wayne. Easy access to many key areas including Lincoln Museum, Glenbrook Mall, Embassy
Theater, Headwaters Park and many more of finest parks and attractions. Guests enjoy in room coffee, breakfast, and an ...
*Terms & Conditions: Savings calculation is based on Flight + Hotel vacation package bookings for a 3 month period for 2 adults with a 2+ night length of stay compared to price of the same components if booked separately during same period. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, travel dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.