The food is amazing, the atmosphere may be noisy and busy and packed, but that is half the fun. Where else can you write on the wall and not get in trouble for it? We take all of our Syracuse visitors there for an unforgettable meal.
This is where you can find my bike parked. Dinasaur BBQ is the best Rib joint I have ever been to, Great atmosphere. There can be a wait to be seated, but it's worth it. If the weather is nice just step out side and check out the assortment of custom and stock motorcycles. Its a great place to stop while out riding. Come and try it, all the food is EXALLENT!! There is alot of history in this place, Great live blues Bands. If you don't want to eat in try getting take out. You just better not have fare to go, the DELISIOUS smell will surely get to you.
I lived in California. I came here for interviewing. I have a lot of experience of eating. I was able to try many restaurants here.
1. Ribs was dry and does not have too much meat.
2. Salad was tiny and dressings (honey mustard and ranch) were worse than other restaurants, even if in CA.
3. The best thing was their sauces; especially 2 kinds of sweet BBQ sauce. It made the taste of meat better.
4. Service was good. Even I had to wait for 30-40 min, waitresses were nice.
5. A small restaurant made me feel fun. I saw people enjoy eating food, drinking beer. We were able to talk together. Nice and cool people and environment. I saw many kinds of food during people were eating, which helped me make my decision what I should order.
If you stay here, you should try to eat once because at least, it is the recommended restaurant in Syracuse.
One more time, I guarantee that you will like their sauces.
This place is great! A wonderful mix of people...everyone from suits and ties to bikers. Great blues music...and excellent southern food!! Everything on the menu is amazing!!!! And there dessert...are to die for!! While in Syracuse...stop by, you will not be disappointed at all!
The Dinosaur BBQ is the best BBQ joint in Central New York. A Great place to eat and have a good time. Even ex President Clinton eats here every time he stops in CNY. The brisket and pulled pork are outstanding.