Taste the best of Chinese seafood and meat at Aloha Restaurant in Manchester. From hakka noodles and fried rice dipped in schezuan sauce to chicken ... More
Taste the best of Chinese seafood and meat at Aloha Restaurant in Manchester. From hakka noodles and fried rice dipped in schezuan sauce to chicken wings and beef with broccoli, from shrimps and lobsters to pepper steaks, egg rolls and pork meat, from authentic Mandarin items to a rich Polynesian fare, Aloha's menu overflows with culinary delights. The cocktail lounge stocks an excellent collection of spirits, ideal allies to a sumptuous platter. Luncheon specials are also available, apart from a variety of kid meals. Call for additional information.
Best chinese in So. NH. The staff is fantastic, they are truely a family place. They serve you each a chicken wing (Which are best in NH) when you first sit down, the owner comes and places the napkin on your lap and is always looking for feedback from his customers. I've never had a bad meal there.
90% of the time the food and drinks excellent. The other 10% of the time it's just okay. The only time is was really bad was several years ago when I brought my father there who was visiting from out of town. When he comes to visit he does not want to go here again to dinner. That time the food was dry and not that good. Over all a great place to eat and drink and I recommend.
Service is great! However, some of the food is not. We have been here several times with various people. We went there last weekend and left disappointed. We had a Pupu Platter that was hit and miss. The Crab Rangoon is terrible and doesn't taste like anything. The Beef Teriyaki was so dry you couldn't bite through it. The Lo Mein was so greasy it was disgusting.
Good items: Fried Rice, Fried Shrimp, Chicken Wings. Free Soda and a wing per person.
With so many Chinese Restaurants in this city, this is definitely not my first choice.
Horrible food and service, when we tried to express that a party of seven people felt the same way the manager Gary didn t want to hear anything about it and we had been loyal customers for some time. We will never go back!