The 4 star Principe Hotel is an elegantly restored noble palace located on the Alessi Steps between Etnea Street and Crociferi Street. We are in the Baroque Heart of the historical centre of Catania, a jewel of Sicilian architecture declared by the Unesco patrimony of the Humanity. The rooms are elegantly ... More
Il Principe Hotel
Property information by Travelocity
The 4 star Principe Hotel is an elegantly restored noble palace located on the Alessi Steps between Etnea Street and Crociferi Street. We are in the Baroque Heart of the historical centre of Catania, a jewel of Sicilian architecture declared by the Unesco patrimony of the Humanity. The rooms are elegantly furnished and charming. They have been designed to offer our clients maximum comfort. They all have modern conveniences including en suite bathroom with either Jacuzzi tub or shower, air conditioning, TV with satellite channels, Internet ADSL connection, mini bar and safe. The Principe Hotel offers its guests an impeccable service. The refined atmosphere and care of every detail offer a perfect blend of design and tradition. A city tax on per person per night basis will be charged at the hotel and is not included in the total room price. In addition, children age 12 and under stay free in the room with parents and in existing bedding. Children over this age will be considered an adult. The hotel reserves the right without prior notification to cancel any reservation with an invalid or incomplete credit card number.
We loved this place. If you have an eye for style and good design, you should find this place an absolute delight. Absolutely thoroughly recommended,
- Beautiful room, lovely to look at, and everything worked.
- Big comfy bed
- Nice modern TV with loads of free and pay-satellite channels
- mini-bar/safe, bath and shower
- Absolutely wonderful staff, incredibly helpful, friendly and witty. Spoke perfect English
- Better than average breakfast
- Pleasant bar
- Good location close to the cathedral and main shopping street. Plenty of bars and eateries round about
- The hotel is a little tucked away. If you're driving, keep an eye open for signs to the hotel along the surrounding streets.
- Parking can be tricky in the very narrow streets though the hotel staff will park your car for you if necessary.
- There was a bit of noise at night which we couldn't quite identify. May have been the hubbub from a local bar. But it didn't stop us getting to sleep.
- Our room had no window (apart from skylights with electric blinds). Not a big issue but may have been just a little claustrophobic if staying there all week.
But I would love to stay here again.
Located right in front of La Playa, on of the most beautiful and best known Sicilian east coast beaches, this
four star hotel was designed in line with the most futuristic architectural principles and with maximum respect for the ...
The Sol Principe Hotel is ideally located alongside Playa de Playamar Beach in Torremolinos, comprising of hotel in three connecting
blocks as well as the Sol Principito Apartments. Torremolinos center is one mile from the hotel and it is ...
Perched atop a soaring cliff face with breathtaking views out over the Bay of Naples, Hotel Il Gabbiano is a
lovely hotel in the attractive resort of Baia. The hotel itself is surrounded by the beautiful Phlegraean Fields (enshrined ...