The internet stated the rooms were recently remodeled, and that each room had a theme, such as western. Well, I have to disagree. This room was the most awful hotel room I have ever seen. I believe the motif in this room was Cigarette Burns. There were burns- many, many- in the carpet. There were burns on the comforter. It looked like the room had been used by partiers for about 50 years, not renovated, and then rented to me. It reeked of cigarette smoke in the no smoking room. The reviews saying positive things about this motel must have been written by the owners themselves. Save yourself and your money, do NOT stay here, you will be sorry. The owner was definately not friendly, or willing to accomodate in any way. She was too busy watching TV.
At first I was afraid to stay here because of the negative comments previously been placed but the price is so tempted so I give it a try. The front desk offer me to see the rooms first. I was impress since it is nice & cozy. I believe it just been remodel (new owner). I am sure this motel is a great deal for this town. Price is right. Grat service. Customer service is good. I can walk to restaurant & shops. Its clean & definately will come back.
would definately stay at the sage again. the lady that the motel went out of her way to make the stay great. she upgraded our room to te suite when she found out my 80 year mother needed to have a ground floor. the room was clean and well kept.
over priced, no fire alarm in room, tile fell off in the tub as I was taking a shower, no water pressure in tub, little hot water, room had a smell from "meals cooked" in room, and no way is it close to the internet picture. we did get a large refund but that is not the way to travel.
My 10 year old son and I stayed at the Sage Motel the night before a hockey game. It was a last minute reservation and seemed fine when I made the reservation.
Upon arriving, I paid the fee and began unpacking. When I undid the bedding, I found dried mensus. I complained to management and was given a new room. I looked this room over and it seemed fine.
Much to my surprise in the middle of the night, my hand passed over something dried up and white on the sheets.
We got up and left before sunrise. I definately will not stay at this motel again.
This motel was gross! Not only did the non-smoking room smell of recent smoke, the location was very scary and other guests children were playing in the middle of the main driveway near broken bottles and trash. The moment I stepped inside the room I began to get itchy and started sneezing-the place was just gross and very noisy. My husband and I quickly found somewhere else to stay. Looks can be deceiving. The website gave the allusion that this place was quaint-not so! Don't stay here-EVER!