CHONGQING GOLDEN RESOURCES HOTEL IS ONE OF FEW DELUXE BUSINESS HOTEL DESIGNED AS SUPER FIVESTAR STANDARD IN SOUTHWEST CHINA. IT LOCATES AT THE BUSINESS CENTER OF CHONGQING, TAKES ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM AIRPORT. THE HOTEL HAS CONVENIENT TRAFFIC AND BEAUTIFUL SCENERY. THE SECTION OF GUEST ROOM IN THIS HOTEL IS ... More
Empark Grand Hotel Chongqing
CHONGQING GOLDEN RESOURCES HOTEL IS ONE OF FEW DELUXE BUSINESS HOTEL DESIGNED AS SUPER FIVESTAR STANDARD IN SOUTHWEST CHINA. IT LOCATES AT THE BUSINESS CENTER OF CHONGQING, TAKES ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM AIRPORT. THE HOTEL HAS CONVENIENT TRAFFIC AND BEAUTIFUL SCENERY. THE SECTION OF GUEST ROOM IN THIS HOTEL IS FROM 6TH35TH FLOOR. THE GLOBAL TIMING VIDEO CONFERENCE HALL IS ALSO AVAILABLE. THIS HOTEL IS AN IDEAL PLACE FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND LEISURE GUESTS TO STAY.
I adopted my daughter in Chongqing and stayed at the Golden Resources for a week in January, 2007. The hotel staff were wonderful, we had a huge room, the hotel was convenient for us to go out walking and wondering - loved it and can't wait to take my daughter back for a visit - we'll stay at the Golden Resources!
I travel often for business, so I have the opportunity to stay in many hotels. The Golden Resources in Chongqing was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. My wife also agrees. The buffet was outstanding and the underground shopping mall made the stay all the more pleasant. We would highly recommend it to anyone who visits Chongqing.
First the pros:
1) Great location
2) Many good food choices in hotel and nearby
3) Underground city including shopping and clubs open late every night
4) The bathroom is awesome. Separate shower stall and tub really make it really special.
Now the cons:
1) When you leave the hotel, very little English is spoken.
2) They turn off the A/C every night, even if you have it on in your room. They said it saves money. We had to fight with the staff every night of our stay.
We were there 8 nights to adopt our daughter in October 2006.
3) Many people got sick from the Breakfast buffet. This may have been due to the different cooking oils, etc.
4) The hotel was sprayed every night and had a distinct odor. Nothing bad, but it still smelled.
5) When you leave the hotel, only yuan currency is accepted. No credit cards are accepted, even at the local Wal*Mart.
My wife and I were in Chongqing to adopt our daughter. As you can imagine, it was a challenging time. The quality of the hotel and especially the service was magnificent!!!!!! Don't skip the restaurant! Dinner for six with delicious and giant bowls of food and drink, $40 for the whole table!
Even though Chongqing is not designed to be a tourist destination, we found the city fun, interesting and very friendly.
We would go back to China to adopt again, we'd love to go back to Chongqing, and we wouldn't stay anywhere except the Golden Resources Hotel!
The Days Inn Business Place Chongqing Fortune Plaza is accessible from the Jiangbei International Airport and the local attractions include
Chongqing University, Chongqing Normal University, and the Chongqing Zoo.The hotel offers services like express checkout, Parking (free) , a ...
Kai Menzi Grand Hotel (Jingdezhen Kaimenzi Dajiudian) is a four star hotel in the center of Jingdezhen city. There are
164 suites of different styles, including presidential suites, luxurious suites and administration suites, as well as double single suites, ...
The Grand Skylight Hotel Yangzhou is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Yangzhou. The CIMC Grand Skylight
Hotel is located close to the vibrant Wenchang commercial area, Shugang scenic area and the popular Slender West Lake ...