The place should be condemned. Hallway had huge stains, smelled, the floors creaked, and then we got to our room.
The room smelled like puke and feces. The floor was filthy. There was lots of mold in the bathroom- on the ceiling. The toilet had not been cleaned. It was just awful. Thank god they refunded our money !
Would not recommend to NO ONE.
The entire place smells like urine and cigarette smoke. We have two small children and the floors in the rooms were filthy, my infant crawled on it for about 15 mintues (before we demanded our money back and left!) and his legs and feet were literally black from the floors, it looks as though they are NEVER cleaned. No upkeep or maintenance on anything, the windows and AC didnt work either. I don't recommend staying here.