I cannot tell you strongly enough...STAY AWAY!!! My husband and I were looking for a place to stay on our way back from our vacation and, unfortunately, stumbled upon this "gem". There were no fitted sheets on the bed, toothpaste in the sink, and a shower that i felt cleaner not using. The place seemed nothing short of a drug cartel and there were doors banging and people shouting well into the night. When we left at 3:30am, because we were essentially afraid for our lives, we walked out into a hallway that was blue with cigarette smoke. What a sorry excuse for a hole in the ground!
This is hands down the WORST hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. The room was a joke and so was everything else. Water heating pipes making noise ALL night long. No Heat. You might as well sleep in the street people because it would be better than this dump.
I haven't stayed there for quite a while, but the last time was terrible. We asked for a non-smoking room and were told that that was what we had. The entire motel reeked of cigarette smoke. The noise was very bad. I got the feeling that it was a hangout for some unsavory characters.
It has since been sold and I think remodeled so it may be OK now.