Please read all of this, it is very important to know about this disgusting place. In August of 2010, the first room me and my boyfriend stayed in was not pleasant at all. There was a moist, gross smell, the room felt damp and there were flys and beetles coming into our room. The motel said they will come in once in while cause of the field next to the motel. There would be a pile of dead bugs in the corner of the room below our A/C. Then we discovered fleas, we had no pets. They are a pet friendly motel and that room must have had a pet before us, but still. We told the office and housekeeping came and did nothing. All they said was to keep the door closed so bugs wouldn't get in. We would never leave it open. Then maintenance came and all he did was spray the wall along the floor only on some parts of the room. That did not help at all. About a month into our stay all of this happened. We moved into another room, the suite. We thought the beetles, flys and fleas where a problem...we were wrong. So we switched room at the end of September. We had heard the room we were moving into, 218, from one of our neighbors, that that room had a bed bug problem. The motel said it was taken care of...yea right. About a month into our stay in that room I started getting what looked like mosquito bites all over my body, my arms, legs, back, everywhere. They were itchy and they would swell down and look like small cuts. We didn't know what it was so I went to the hospital and they told me it would be an allergic reaction or bed bugs. That was the last thing I wanted to hear. So I went with thinking it was allergies and changed my laundry detergent and a few other things....then we saw a bed bug. Not just one but we had 3 we caught and put them in a bag for the motel to see. We lifted up the bed and there was little black dots on the box spring. We also found more bed bugs on the couch. We called the office and they sent bed bug exterminators our room with the heat/steam treatment. They sprayed the bed, couch, floors, everywhere. And they kept coming back, and coming back. The bed bug exterminators came back 3 more times. Every time we asked for another room, the motel said no. We had no other place to stay cause of work and they other motel in the area was $400 a week. Eventually they got rid of the bed and box spring for us...but didn't give us another one. At 12 in the morning we had to go and hour away to storage and get our own bed cause they didn't provide us with one. Its been about 3 months and still, no bed from them. They haven't even asked us about a bed, its like they forgot about us. We also recently asked for another couch, nope they couldn't give us that either. The worst management I have ever seen. They didn't help us out at all. So now I have scars of bites on my arm, legs and stomach, its embarrassing. We still find a bed bug once in a while. We didn't bring bugs into our room, we had never even seen them before. I have never had a problem with them. And we had heard from neighbors and the management themselves that this room, 218, had a problem with bed bugs, but it was "taken care of." The other day my boyfriend mother called the motel to see if they had rooms open and how much it would be. The manager told her she had 2 rooms open and $250 a week. How come we pay $275? So my boyfriend called the office and said he wanted to switch rooms cause we found a bug, she said no she cant do that cause the rooms are booked, even though she just told his mother she had 2 rooms. I have the bug right here in a jar. I don't know what their issue was with moving us, we have a bed bug problem and they cant provide us with a new bed, couch or room. This place is horrible. The rooms suck, the management sucks.We got another motel to give us great discount. This place seems much nicer. So my point is, do not come here, not even for a night. Not worth it. ROOM 218 HAS A BED BUG PROBLEM THAT WONT GO AWAY. DON'T RENT THAT ROOM!! PLEASE!!!!
To the person who claims they "dream" of this plase (the correct spelling is PLACE). This was obviously submitted by owner, management or a friend because it is nothing shy of a NIGHTMARE! It is filthy inside and out! I have nothing positive to say about this dump!!!!!!! It is not suitable for the numerous dogs that are "living" there!!!!!! Employees are rude and appear to lack ANY knowledge!!!!!!!!!!
we lived there for 3 years and its filthy they are horrible the twin beds are so dirty you want to puke my kids got bed bugs the other people in there are all drunks and I was not happy with the dam manager. They kept the drug addicts boozers and let decent people go . We are out of there for good . Rumors and bs about me beating my wife. I HATE THE EFFING PLACE
Basically, the owner of this "motel" uses it as a temporary shelter and houses families in danger of homelessness at the maximum rate paid for by the taxpayers. Surrounding towns and even our Federal government support this vicious cycle by placing families, who can not afford the rates, then cut them loose. The owner, is, no doubt, receiving tax break incentives by providing shelter, while charging maximum rates for families well below our Nation's poverty level. The electrical, sewer and water systems are ALL sub-standard. The owner advertises "2 Bdrm Suites" that do not exist. They told me this over the phone but when I arrived, I realized it was, in fact, only 1 room (no additional bedroom). In addition, the night I arrived, I found a bloody pair of panties left in the pull-out sofa. In other words, my room was never cleaned prior to my arrival. He charged me $285 per week for sub-standard accommodations. I paid enormous phone bills with NO explanation of their billing and they refuse to provide a telephone representative contact. EVERYTHING there runs on electricity; the well water, sewer and phone. Therefore, frequent power-outages are more than an inconvenience for people who reside there. The owner has never provided water during outages, even after several days during the icestorm in December 2008. The owner's phone system shuts off at 10pm so tenants are not able to receive calls, even in the event of an emergency. The phones are turned back on at 6am. Also, there is no 911 access on the telephone unless you agree to keep the phone on, which of course is an additional fee, separate from rent. There is only 1 exit way from all the rooms in the back in the event of an emergency. Motel management tell prospective tenants there are cooking units available. The only unit allowed is a microwave. Recently, the owner had his maintainance guy enter all rooms, cut the safety plug from all air-conditioner units and hard wired them directly into the walls so he could control the units from a main breaker. In the Summer of 2008, the Town of Windham found ecoli in the water system due to fecel matter contaminating the water supply. The owner, neither notified tenants, nor did he provide bottled water. He hung the "Boiling Order" issued by the Town of Windham in an inconspicuous area of his office with the sides of the paper folded inward so the average person walking by would "miss it". In addition, former employees and tenants report the owner has an eavesdropping device located in the storage areas of the property. In short, this man in UNAMERICAN. Please notify your local, state and federal representative and put an end to funding these deplorable living standards. The Manor Motel is located at 43 Rockingham Road, Windham NH 03087.
They let too many people get away with: drug dealers live there, child molesters, hookers, etc... they charge $300.00/week! and $90.00/night!
and if you dont pay this they put a lock on your door. But before that, they call you and ask "where is your rent?", rent!! the office personell are rude the house keeping is horrible, and the rooms in the back complex are smaller than studio apartments, the front complex is worse, the manager is always on vacation... don't stay here trust me!
It is so quiet, wonderful neighbours!! I love this plase, and dreaming to come back again, I think that this place is perfect for those, who want to spend time with his friends and have fun!!! Manor rules!!!
Amenities:Television (Cable/Satellite). Refrigerator. In Room Broadband Internet Access (Free). In Room Wireless Internet Access (Free). Newspaper (Free). In Room Broadband
Internet Access. Microwave Oven. Hot Water. Television. Air Conditioning (In Room). Private bathroom. In Room Wireless Internet Access. Hotel ...