I am so mad that not only is my father very very sick with a spider bite, and I know that you can not spray fro spiders BUT YOU CAN KEEP A CLEAN HOTEL! You better be glad that My son was not sick when he got home, from the dust and germs and mold and bugs! My advice.....shut down.....tear it down and rebuild with new management and new owners!
I've always stayed there when visiting MV, but this last time turned me off. The place is grungy and getting grungier. A roach came dancing across my bed one night while I watched TV. The shower curtains weren't clean. Under the bed it looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in years. (Last year's phone book was lying under there.)
Most everything else I've seen in MV is clean and professional, but this joint has "neglect" written all over it.
The first impression wasn't good but once we got to the room we were very satisfied. The room was clean, the mattress was very comfortable. The spread was the prettiest but it was clean and so were the sheets. The inn was in a very convient place, close to shopping and restaurants. It is also mclose to the town square. The showers were hot and there was no bugs what so ever. We are going back up there and we will be staying at the red bud again. There are also pet friendly, which was a plus for us. The price was very resonable and they didn't charge alot because you brought your pet, like other hotels in the area. Over all itn was a very nice place to stay while we were up there.
Red Bud Inn in Mountain View, Arkansas. All the hotels were full. The one we usually stay in, Dogwood Inn, was full. We travel on down the road to the Red Bud Inn. I should have known not to stay when the office door stated to knock on room 12 for service. The manager came out with a bowl of beans (wearing some of them on his shirt) and let me in the office, which smelled gross. We did not check the room right then, the Cash Family White River Comedy Show was starting soon and we needed to get our seats. The show was over around 10:00 PM and we headed for the go cart tracks and the girls rode for about 15 minutes, then on to Wal-Mart for some late night snacks. The room is on the 2nd floor, you have to walk through the flying bugs and step on the dead ones. The balcony that takes you to the rooms, was leaning forward. I felt like I needed to hold onto the wall to keep from falling forward. Open the door to the hotel room #48 around 11pm. The room smelled molded. Dead bugs everywhere, bathtub, floor, sink, bonus point...the air conditioner was so cold, it spit ice all night. I get up the next morning and rinse out the tub for my shower. I'm already in the shower when I notice...SNOT smeared all over the tub walls and shower curtain and ....hair...not the hair off your head either. GROSS. I mentioned all this to room #12 dude...he said...I could have another room. YEAH RIGHT. Like I would ever stay there again.
It was in a good location and had clean sheets. But the floors needed vaccumed and in at least 3 rooms( we had a group staying there) there was bugs. They gave away one reservation and then put them in a room that needed repair without any kind of discount. The lock on the door was in poor shape. The bathroom door was very hard to close. there was basic cable and I believe it was a 20 inch tv. No fridge,coffee pot, or hair dryer, only two ice machines for the whole place and one was broken. I would not stay here again there is a best western I think it is 2 blocks away that is cheaper and has several nice features. I wish that our planners had got us in there instead. Hope this helps
This is an older motel; however, the first impression was not good but the mattress was good and the spread (not decorated good at all) smelled clean as well as the sheets, the rate was really cheap for this area. They don't furnish enough towels, but it was quite and over all we would stay again.