I will never stay at the Budget Inn again. Felt uneasy when I walked in the room. The morrning I knew why, rook was infested with fleas. I reported to the front desk and got 1/2 my money back with out asking. I called local health department when I got home.
This was the dirtiest motel that I have ever stayed in. Not only was the carpets filthy, but the drapes were extremely dusty. Also, no electrical outlets for hair dryers &/or curling irons in the bathroom area and for electric razors. The bed was also extremely uncomfortable. Overall I would not recomend this motel to anyone.
It was dirty - dead roach in bath area - mold on shower walls, broken tile on walls. Paint was peeling. We had 3 rooms and found NO(!) electrical outlet in grooming areas and even no spare outlet to charge phone in one room. Beds were passed off as queen and were actually double. Light bulbs were very low wattage. Room access door had 1/2" gap all around. All faucets in horrible conditions. Carpet dirty and wide gaps at seams. Toilet flush was ineffective at most times. Counter top lamination coming loose.
No internet access - but I would have been happy to just have clean room.