Marhaba Royal Salem This hotel is set at the middle of a lush 7-hectar garden and on a golden sandy beach. The Marhaba Royal Salem is a luxury hotel which is pleasantly designed and beautifully decorated, located between the Medina of Sousse and Port El Kantaoui. The sports facilities here are extensive with ... More
Marhaba Royal Salem
Property information by Travelocity
Marhaba Royal Salem This hotel is set at the middle of a lush 7-hectar garden and on a golden sandy beach. The Marhaba Royal Salem is a luxury hotel which is pleasantly designed and beautifully decorated, located between the Medina of Sousse and Port El Kantaoui. The sports facilities here are extensive with something for everyone and, a Well Being Centre with an indoor pool and jacuzzi. This hotel offers great value for money on a family holiday in a warm and comfortable climate in Tunisia. Local Tips: The hotel runs many varied excursions to historical and cultural places of interests. Ask at reception for information if you want to get out and about and stretch your wings. Please note that Enfidha Airport is 35km away.
looking forward to going back 4th time in may 2009
By A Yahoo! Contributor, 10/28/08
well what can i say part from brill so hot and sunny food good hotel clean and the staff very friendly if you need a good hoilday marhaba beach is your place blue seas golden sands what more does one want
We liked the hotel, and we liked the dinner. The beach were pretty good and the water was excellent.
However: We hated the “All inclusive” concept, the way thay ran it, and I don’t think we ever been so irritated on a vacation before – ever. From day one we had the feeling that we already had paid, so there was absolutely only a minimum of service to us – we really were treated as second rang guests.
1) The term “All Inclusive” should actually describe what we have bought and paid for. In the beach bar the only inclusive things we’re a boring piece of “day’s pizza” or chips. There were about 20 things to eat on the map – but none of them were covered by “all inclusive”. In the garden snack bar it was almost the same – though there were some extra choices like cake, ice and sandwich’s. However you could only get something to eat on “all inclusive” after 15:00.
2) The hotel runs a politic saying “one card / one drink” or “one card / one “something eatable”. This means you get in the line, orders a cup of coffee and something to drink to the coffee – but you are not allowed to do that ! First you can get the drink, go down to your chair, wait 5 minutes, go back in the line again, and order coffee for your drink. This is incredible stupid and irritating. It feels like you just have to stand in line all the time and everybody get’s irritated.
3) When you buy a beer (paying) you get 0,5 litre. When you use “all inclusive cards” you get something in between 0,25 and 0,3 l. This mean you have to run and get in line again and again.
4) The snack bar only opened for “all inclusive food” between 15 and 18. Nevertheless I came in to have a piece of cake and a cup of coffee around 17:45 – 17:50. But they wouldn’t serve me because they claimed the time was over 18
5) I stood in the line at the beach bar. 2 before me – two after. The first one after me carried a 10 Dinar note – all others had cards. To the waiter moved from behind the desk, went back the line, took the 10 Dinar, went back – and served that guy first!! Talk about second rang people.
6) In the snack bar you got wine from real wine glass if you paid on the spot. We – who had cards – had wine in lousy, small plastic glasses.
7) The cards themselves were a rather irritation solution. You have to carry them all the time, the waiters almost every time had problems with the reading / registration.
I was there with my wife for the first 5 days in july 2006 and it was great.This hotel has a nice pool,posibility to play some sports (my favorite is basketball),very good restaurants.Sousse and Port el Kantaui are about 3 km from this hotel,and there you can go to shoping.Very nice vacation.Go there,enjoy !
Book and enjoy a 4* All Inclusive holiday at the Soviva Resort. Due to its extensive facilities this is an
ideal holiday for families and younger couples. The Soviva Resort is situated 2 kilometres from Port El Kantaoui Marina ...
Large hotel overlooking the beach 600 m from town center. Amenities:Air Conditioning (In Room). Telephone. Balcony/Terrace. Hotel Details:642 Rooms /
9 Floors. Laundry/ Dry Cleaning Service. Multi lingual Staff. Car Rental. Photocopy Service. Concierge Services. Barber/Hair Stylist. Common/Public Areas ...
*Terms & Conditions: Savings calculation is based on Flight + Hotel vacation package bookings for a 3 month period for 2 adults with a 2+ night length of stay compared to price of the same components if booked separately during same period. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, travel dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.