I stayed in this hotel for over 2 weeks on a business trip. Never again! They say it's a 4 star hotel, but it's more like a 0 star motel!
Dislikes: 1. Dirty dining room, dead and crawling cockroaches in breakfast area. When I told the waiter that there was cockroaches, he look at it and actedlike the roaches were no big deal. Stomped on it and walked away!
2. Hair in the food. I found hair in the bread twice.
3. People sneezing at the salad bar.
4. Old crusty bread
5. Dirty plates
7. Elevators not working
8. The front desk jacking up the price at check out. You have to check the conversion rates before you sign the receipt. I saw tourists pissed off at check out.
9. Repair and banging noise in the weekend
10. Dirty comforters, My blanket was never changed in over 2 weeks! and I think it was never changed in the last couple of months
11. 15 to 20 year old TV with bad signals
12. No remote control, they gave me a broken remote one after 1 week.
13. TV channels limited to whatever they can catch over the air - 5 only, with 1 24 hour horse racing and the other BBC and CNN at different times.
Over all very bad experience... never again. On a good note, the bell boy and the house maid were really nice, but then again they have to be nice to get tips.
Aimed at discriminating executives and families, this award winning, quiet, suites only hotel on an island in the Nile has
fantastic views. All suites are tastefully furnished in whites and pastels, and come with fully equipped kitchens. Guests can ...
Pharaoh Egypt Hotel is Located in the city centre of downtown Cairo, within close distance of the train station and
near to the residential and diplomatic sector of Cairo on Giza, Mohandesseen. The Hotel Pharaoh Egypt is only 17 ...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel and Casino is located on the west bank of the River Nile, within walking distance of the
Cairo Opera House. The hotel is also within walking distance of the Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum, one mile from ...