To start off with the good points about this hotel:
1) If you are going to Disneyland, it is very close.
Now, to start off with the bad points:
1) The room was filthy (like Tiajuana kinda filthy).
2) The staff and management were extremely rude and unhelpful.
3) They lost our reservation, then found it, then gave us the wrong receipt, then the next day wanted to see our drivers license and personally verifiable information (which they didn't even ask for when we checked in).
4) And this is the worst - they went through all of our personal belongings and spread them over the room while we were away at Disneyland and while we had a "do not disturb" notice on the door. The only response when we told management was "Well, we didn't disturb you did we?"
5) After all this, we left before our vacation was over and were refused a refund, an apology, even an ounce of human decency.
So please, I highly recommend to anyone who cares even the smallest amount about themselves or their family to avoid this hotel at all costs. I wouldn't even stay here if they were giving away rooms, it's that bad.
We stayed at the Abby Anaheimer Inn for a Disney trip and wow, first the room we were in didn't have a wokring A/C or heater so we were moved, then the second room didnt have a working shower/bath so we were moved again, and the third room didn't have working tub plugs and the bathroom smelt like pee, i didnt feel like moving again, so we didnt say anything anymore. Although they had free internet, it didnt always work, and took forever to connect up. All i can say is, wow. I guess for the price, it wasn't too bad. The people were nice, we didnt get breakfast there, I thought he provided something for breakfast but we didn't see anything. It just wasn't at all like I thought it would be. Next time we go to Disneyland, i think i'll spend that extra dollar for a different hotel.
So easy to get to disneyland, didnt have to pack the kids in the van. We saved a ton on disneyland parking and more dough to spend at the park. The staff is super helpfull and everyone was so nice to our kids. We enjoyed our stay.
The place was clean, quiet and the staff was caring. Thats all I needed after a loooonnnnggg drive. There was coffee and danishes in the morning. Plenty of parking unlike the last hotel I stayed at down the street. The pool was clean and serene. I got a good deal at $86 a night and we had a good time. Will be back.
Motor Inn just 2 miles from Knott's Berry Farm or Disneyland; banquet/mtg facilities avail. with accommodations for 10 125 people.
Amenities:Hot Water. Refrigerator. DVD/VCR. Non Smoking Rooms. Private bathroom. Daily Maid Service. Whirlpool (In Room). Iron. Television. Kitchen/Kitchenette. In ...
Welcome to the Anaheim Express Inn. We are conveniently located on Orangewood Ave. off of Harbor Blvd. in the Disney
Resort Area. We are in close proximity to all Anaheim area destinations such as Disneyland, Downtown Disney, Knottsberry Farm, ...
You will find two queen size beds, microwaves, coffee makers, and refrigerators in all of the attractive and well appointed
guest rooms available at this hotel that also offers family suites and amenities such as a year round outdoor ...
*Terms & Conditions: Savings calculation is based on Flight + Hotel vacation package bookings for a 3 month period for 2 adults with a 2+ night length of stay compared to price of the same components if booked separately during same period. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, travel dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.