Extended Stay America Santa Rosa-North is designed specifically for people who need more than just a room while away from home.In addition to the comfortable recliner and large work desk, the oversized studio suites feature a kitchen that allows you to prepare meals at your convenience. As a guest of Extended ... More
Extended Stay America Santa Rosa North
Property information by Travelocity
Extended Stay America Santa Rosa-North is designed specifically for people who need more than just a room while away from home.In addition to the comfortable recliner and large work desk, the oversized studio suites feature a kitchen that allows you to prepare meals at your convenience. As a guest of Extended Stay America, you receive complementary movie channels, free local phone calls, voice-mail, and a two-line phone with a computer dataport. Guests also have access to a 24-hour, coin-operated laundry facility. Weekly housekeeping ensures that you have fresh linens throughout your stay. Pet Policy- One pet per room is allowed. A 25 USD cleaning fee will be charged per night, not to exceed 150 USD. This charge will be applied at check-in. Extended Stay Hotels now offers complimentary high speed, wireless, internet.
Reviews for Extended Stay America Santa Rosa North: 3
never stay here!
By A Yahoo Contributor, 8/3/10
i am currently staying at this hotel for a time and i can say its not a good experience . ill start off by saying that yes it is a studio like room with a full kitchen ( not stocked except for utensils) and thats about the only nice thing about it. the bed is like a rock, the sheets are stiff and have a strange smell to them, the internet is not complimentary, the walls are paper thin, (seriously if u want to hear your neighbor fart stay hear) the shower head is a metal cone that puts out an uncomfortable stream, u can hear everything in the hallways due to the fact the room door is lifted almost half an inch. all in all a horrible uncomfortable experience.
The staff here was very helpful and accommodating. I've read previous reviews and that was before the remodel. Even though the rooms are smaller, they serve their purpose and are clean. The property is a four minute drive to shopping centers so you can get groceries easily.
There were many reasons why I disliked staying here. I am glad I have this opportunity to dissuade anyone from wasting their money. I have compiled a list;
1) Lack of Cleanliness. The entire place smelled nasty. The carpets in my room were filthy. They were supposed to be green, but they were closer to black. The entire time I was there, I felt dirty and gross.
2) Housekeeping. We stayed there for two weeks, and only once did housekeeping come by and give us fresh towels and soap. They never once came to empty our garbage or straighten our room up.
3) There was nothing to do there. No pool, no gym. Even the TV set up was bad. There were only 16 channels of basic television, and they had disabled the volume length, so I was not able to hear half of the things said on TV because I am hard of hearing. I found this offensive to people with my disability.
4) Customer Service. I found it to be completely unprofessional. The boy who called himself manager was rude and unfriendly. I had called down to the office to ask about soap, and he said I could come down to the office to get some, instead of sending it up to me. When I got there, I asked him why housekeeping hadn't given me any soap. He said "They don't do that." He didn't even smile or apologize.
5) SAFETY. This hotel is dangerous to stay at. In the back area where most customers have to park, there is a flight of cement stairs with no rubber treading on them. This is extemely dangerous should it be raining outside.
I strongly, strongly advise against staying at Extended Stay America in Santa Rosa, CA. They are unsanitary, unsafe, and unprofessional. Worst of all, they charge people a lot more money than a stay with them is worth.