The hotel is located 5 minutes walking from the Altona station in the city centre, between the trendy districts of Ottensen and Sternschanze with their huge variety of shopping and entertainment opportunities. Tourist attractions such as Hamburg's port, the Reeperbahn, St. Pauli and the fish market are all close by and can be easily reached on foot or by public transport.The hotel's spacious lobby has a cosy lounge with 'Strandkoerben', (special wicker beach chairs). Free wireless internet access is available throughout the whole hotel. A dividable seminar room equipped with modern conference equipment is available for presentations and meetings. All the hotel's modern, spacious, non-smoking bedrooms are equipped with TV and telephone. Our lavish 'all you can eat and drink' breakfast buffet is the ideal start to the day, available for a small additional charge. Parking is available in the hotel's own underground car park for an additional charge.Enjoy a very special stay in our modern hotel, thanks to its wonderfully relaxed, cosmopolitan atmosphere mixed in with an masses of Hamburg charm. It provides a meeting point for people of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities. Come to us to relax, meet and talk, work or quite simply have a good night's sleep.- Centrally located and good travel connections- 24-hour reception and check-in; no closing times - Rooms ready for occupation at 3pm- All-You-Can-Eat breakfast buffet for only 5,90 Euros- Bed linen included- Towles in private rooms included, in dorms for fee at 1 Euro (deposit 5 Euro)- Late Check Out: per Person/per room 10 Euros (until 2pm)- Rooms with shower, WC, flatscreentelevision and phones- Key-card lock system to assure your safety and security - Leisure and entertainment: Game Room (billiards, table football, karaoke, Play Station (Singstar), TV, movies, stereo equipment) - Parking spaces (for a fee)- Guest kitchen for free use - Bar - Free luggage storage room and lockers in dorms- Internet terminals (for a fee)- Free W-LAN - Washing machine and dryer (for a fee) - Meeting facilities- Non-smoking Hotel- Lift- Multilingual staff- Pets: per animal und per day 10 Euros- Tax and service included- Credit cards accepted- minimum age of 18 in a dormEarliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:29.03.2013 to 01.04.2013 Easter09.04.2013 to 11.04.2013 Aircraft19.04.2013 to 20.04.2013 Marathon09.05.2013 to 12.05.2013 Ascension Day (Himmelfahrt)17.05.2013 to 19.05.2013 Pentecost (Pfingsten)31.05.2013 to 01.06.2013 Altonale28.06.2013 to 29.06.2013 Schlagermove19.07.2013 to 20.07.2013 Hamburg City Man21.09.2013 to 21.09.2013 Du und deine Welt 27.12.2013 to 01.01.2014 New Years Eve0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment), in order to guarantee your reservation. Please note that we will charge your credit card 20 days prior to arrival.Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.1.3. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
|In Room Wireless Internet Access Fee||Air Conditioning (In Room)||Telephone|
|In Room Wireless Internet Access||Television||Daily Maid Service|
|55 Rooms / 3 Floors||Multi-lingual Staff||Common/Public Areas Accessible to Wheelchairs|
|Common Area Wireless Access Fee Ind||Common Area Wireless Access|