I stayed here the first week of March (2007) because I was traveling wiht pets. I didn't feel safe enough to leave my pets unattended in the room so took them with me. There was a large glass beer bottle on my outside heating unit, and my unit faced the trash cans. DO NOT touch the floor. I sat on it to put my shoes on and almost stuck to it when I tried to get up. don't want to know why. Bathroom was clean, however. Front desk service was good too. This place is just located on a busy street and it's cheap, so don't set your sights too high and you'll be fine. And don't touch the floor.