The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport is conveniently located at the Jacksonville International Airport, and is only half a mile from the terminal.The hotel amenities includes complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor swimming pool, fitness/exercise facility, airport shuttle service is ... More
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport
Property information by Travelocity
The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport is conveniently located at the Jacksonville International Airport, and is only half a mile from the terminal.The hotel amenities includes complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor swimming pool, fitness/exercise facility, airport shuttle service is provided, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, and business center.The room amenities includes two crisp white sheets, thread-count linens and extra pillows, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. All double guestrooms and suites feature refrigerators, coffee makers, hairdryers and irons and ironing boards. Plus, every guestroom includes a 32 inch LCD HD flat panel TV with cable and HBO.
Me and my family stayed at this hotel in July of 2011 let me start off first by saying it is a horrible dirty nasty place to stay in .
1. The free breakfast was not available at all during our 5 day stay
2. The room had a horrible smell ,the bed sheets was stained ,the sinks were dirty ,the carpets was dirty !!!!
3. Upon entering the room and checking to see if the fridge worked we stumbled inside it on food that was old and molded !!!!
4. Do NOT LEAVE CANDY IN YOUR ROOM .......we left to go to the beach upon returning back to our room our bags of candy had been emptied out the staff had kindly left us 2 pieces of candy from each bag and they were FULL before we left .
5. It Is NOT A SAFE PLACE AT NIGHT .....we had returned one night after dark back to the hotel and there were 2 guys standing in the parking lot just lurking ...after my husband got out of the car he was approached by one of the guys all together let me just say I GOT SCARED !!!!
6.I will never stay at any MICROTEL ever again .
Please don't stay there it is a horrible place to stay at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stayed at this Microtel on a short trip to Jacksonville and was very pleased. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, the rooms are well kept as are the hallways and it's remarkably quiet to be so close to the airport. The only drawback is the lack of restaurants in the immedeate area, but I don't care to drive a couple of miles if a hotel is this nice for the price! Good stay, would stay again.
The Inn At Oak Street is housed in a building dating back to 1902, which has been restored in keeping
with the original style and size. Furnished with modern comforts, the Inn has a porch, parlor and library as ...
Modern, on 7 landscaped acres I 95 and Broward Rd Exit, Exit 124B. Amenities:Air Conditioning (In Room). Refrigerator. Telephone. Television
(Cable/Satellite). Microwave Oven. Non Smoking Rooms. Television. Daily Maid Service. Hotel Details:189 Rooms / 2 Floors. Built in 1974. ...
Jacksonville Inn at Orange Park is situated in the West Jacksonville neighborhood of Jacksonville and 21 miles from Jacksonville International
Airport (JAX). Local attractions include Orange Park Mall, Westside Regional Park, Jacksonville Naval Air Station and Mandarin Museum. The ...