The College Club is beautiful and historic, and also has an excellent location! It is close to everything and gives you a great neighborhood feel. The hotel is not a usual venue, it is older and quaint, however it served as a perfect place for me to stay to get an authentic Boston experience. The value for the location and HUGE rooms was great! I will recommend you to friends and family.
I liked: the location, the building as such, the high ceiling (but then i didn't intend to go up the wall).
I didn't like;
1. Reception was impersonal/surly/uninformed.
2. the room furnishings, rather than the advertised "lovely antiques" were old alright, but worn, mediocre & nondescript.
3. The garment closet was in the bathroom.
4. the shower, fashioned over the tiniest of tubs, was a primitive affair. One had to place soap & shampoo on the floor, yet not even room enough to bend down.
5. Unrepaired damage to plaster at the alcove near window.
6. Socket came out of the wall when trying to unplug an appliance.
7. Earlier i had offered these comments to the General Manager, a Mrs. Toth, inviting her response - an opportunity she did not take.
8. Overall, at $170, a rather poor value.
Nestled in the heart of the fashionable Back Bay neighborhood, in the shadow of the Prudential Center, The Colonnade Boston
offers a sleek, ultra modern destination for savvy vacationers and business travelers. Enjoy short, pleasant strolls to Fenway Park, ...
Welcome to the Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge in the heart of Kendall Square, conveniently located just five miles
from the Boston Logan International Airport. Situated on the corner of Broadway and Ames Streets, the Residence Inn Boston ...
The Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel is located in Boston's historic Back Bay, four miles from Logan Airport, and less
than a mile from Copley Place, Prudential Tower, Hynes Convention Center, and Fenway Park. The hotel is two miles ...