The College Club is beautiful and historic, and also has an excellent location! It is close to everything and gives you a great neighborhood feel. The hotel is not a usual venue, it is older and quaint, however it served as a perfect place for me to stay to get an authentic Boston experience. The value for the location and HUGE rooms was great! I will recommend you to friends and family.
I liked: the location, the building as such, the high ceiling (but then i didn't intend to go up the wall).
I didn't like;
1. Reception was impersonal/surly/uninformed.
2. the room furnishings, rather than the advertised "lovely antiques" were old alright, but worn, mediocre & nondescript.
3. The garment closet was in the bathroom.
4. the shower, fashioned over the tiniest of tubs, was a primitive affair. One had to place soap & shampoo on the floor, yet not even room enough to bend down.
5. Unrepaired damage to plaster at the alcove near window.
6. Socket came out of the wall when trying to unplug an appliance.
7. Earlier i had offered these comments to the General Manager, a Mrs. Toth, inviting her response - an opportunity she did not take.
8. Overall, at $170, a rather poor value.
The Boston Harbor Hotel is an independent luxury property located at Rowes Wharf on the Boston waterfront. The hotel connects
to various neighborhoods including Boston's Financial District, the North End, Chinatown and Boston's Seaport District. The new Rose Kennedy ...
Welcome to The Inn at Longwood Medical, a full service hotel where guests will find a friendly, helpful staff, sophisticated
accommodations and convenient access to a variety of local attractions. Located in the heart of downtown, this Boston, Massachusetts ...