The fantastic location and accessibility of the Express by Holiday Inn Madrid Airport hotel makes it the ideal base whether for business or pleasure. Situated directly on the Highway A-2, and with easy access & connections to all major city ring roads. The Express by Holiday Inn is surrounded by the Business ... More
Holiday Inn Ex Madrid Airport
Property information by Travelocity
The fantastic location and accessibility of the Express by Holiday Inn Madrid Airport hotel makes it the ideal base whether for business or pleasure. Situated directly on the Highway A-2, and with easy access & connections to all major city ring roads. The Express by Holiday Inn is surrounded by the Business Parks of Coslada, San Fernando, and Torrejon. Minutes away from International Airport Madrid Barajas and IFEMA Exhibition & Fair centre. For the leisure traveller the Hotel is next to Plenilunio, ( biggest shopping mall in Spain), and Aquopolis Aquapark. The 124 bedrooms, including 3 accessible rooms, are highly equipped with air condition, SAT & Pay TV and ADSL Wi-Fi High speed Internet. In the morning a delicious FREE continental buffet breakfast and in the evening you can enjoy our Mediterranean cuisine Restaurant.
This hotel is the worst branded star hotel which I have stayed in. I noticed 4 most annoying things and it is an absolute scam run by this hotel. I feel robbed.
1. The day I checked into the hotel with my family there was no air conditioning. Only the heater was working. When I enquired they said its not summer as yet. And summer will start the next day and then only the A/C (Cool air) will work. When asked what to do, they said you can leave the windows open. The next 2 days were the same. We slept with the windows open and this hotel is close to the airport (2 flights every 3 minutes) so you can literally count the number of planes landing and taking off. We had 3 nights of very bad sleep.
2. The last day when we had to check out they said the breakfast would be open only at 7.30AM. The brekfast was ready from 6.00AM itself. It was all arranged but we were told not to have a bite at all. Another 3 Hong Kong tourists and 3 Japanese tourists staying at the hotel were told the same. It is miserable not to have atleast a coffee when everything is at place from 6.00 in the morning itself. Especially with children and family accompanying you.
3. The staff at the counter are the most irresponsible and discourteous bunch of people working for this reputed brand name.
4. Being a brand name hotel the internet could have been provided free for all who stayed at the hotel. We had to go down to the lobby to collect the username and password and the time of 1 hr started from the time of issue of the paper to you. I lost 20 minutes of the 1 hr I paid for just getting back to the room. Turning on the computer. Putting in the username and password. And starting browsing. It is just daylight robbery.
5. They even dont have a complimetary pickup and drop at the airport which is just 5 minutes form from their hotel.
6. No room service for anything.
7. The food vending machine at the lobby takes only the money. It only dispenses some items. Lost 4 Euros like that when I ordered for 2 Ham Sandwiches.
8. The carpets leading to our room had on offensive odour.
9. There is no transportation near by. Everything is 14 Euros away on Taxi. So its 28 Euros for 1 trip everyday on Cabs till the TRAMS, Bus stand etc. If you are looking for budjet travel not this hotel.
I didnt expect all this from a Hotel with a brand name like Holiday Inn. Really me and my family were thoroughly disappointed with this hotel and we feel swindled at this point. We had stayed in 2 other hotels in Spain on this leg of the tour and they were fantastic. Below I am giving you the details of my reservation.
Room Type: STANDARD ROOM - 4 PERSON(S) MAX PER ROOM
BRAND NEW DESIGN COMPLIMENTARY BUFFET BREAKFAST TEA AND COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES HAIRDRYER BATH WITH POWER SHOWER PLASMA TV TELEPHONE MODEM ACCESS WITH HIGH SPEED INTERNET AIRCONDITIONING NO ROLLAWAY BED POSSIBLE MAX 2 ADULTS OR 2 ADULTS WITH 2 CHILDREN
I think all the facilities are written but everything you have to pay excess including the airconditioning. Most miserable deal ever. I was told by one of the staff internet access is written but I will have to pay for it. Miserable really.
The Holiday Inn Hotel Calgary Airport is located approximately 10 mintues from Calgary International Airport and one mile from Calgary
Casino. Hotel amenities include the restaurant, lounge, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center, and complimentary airport shuttle ...
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in North Charleston, SC. Enjoy our Free Full Hot Breakfast and our
convenient location to Charleston International Airport (CHS) and the North Charleston Convention Center. If business brings you to North ...
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Francisco Airport North is conveniently located just one mile north of San
Francisco International Airport and minutes from Downtown San Francisco. The hotel is one block from the South San Francisco ...