If you like the smell of an ashtray and mold combo, then this is the place for you! The bathroom walls and shower were growing mold and mildew. Stains all over the carpeting, holes in the walls, crumbs and used kleenex around nightstand. We were in town for a convention and were to stay 3 nights, but left after 1 night. Staff didn't seem to care that much either. Never going back!!!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.