i will never stay here again.
we found bugs in the room. a/c didn;t work right. the maids didn't leave enough towels. front desk was rude. the elevator had a strong smell. the floors where noisy. you couldn't even shut the bathroom door. the pool was not heated. a bug and dirty in the pool. the room was never cleaned. napkins left in the room and there where dirty. there was a hole in ceiling right above the shower. the room smelled like mold. coffee pot didn't work.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.